Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Joe, Botti, and SkullChick.

um :giggle: I admit, this pic was taken 5 years ago :cool2:

th_ModelLianne3.jpg

Pic of me when I turned 1 year old attempting to give someone a handful of cake.
10.jpg

Me a couple years ago.
2-1.jpg

why do you have a high-power radio behind you? are you EMT or something? btw - glad to see that you still have one of earliest Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses

- don't worry about if you don't understand what I'm talking about. Just old inside joke

why do you have a high-power radio behind you? are you EMT or something? btw - glad to see that you still have one of earliest Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses

- don't worry about if you don't understand what I'm talking about. Just old inside joke

Not an EMT but a firefighter. That radio is a Motorola portable that I never carry anymore since the battery died. Was a just in case type thing if i ever needed it.

Guess i missed the joke lol

When I saw it, I thought it was a bug on the screen. I also thought the bug was clever, because as I scrolled the screen, the bug would not leave its position. I even thought the bug was inside the monitor! Then I realised I was fooled. :)

i know! that's hiliarious.

I will try and take a better picture soon, possibly of my smile. Either that or I can check out the many pictures on Facebook that friends have shot of me. I'm sure I can find something nice.

coooooooool. get picture of your MILF too. :giggle:

Not an EMT but a firefighter. That radio is a Motorola portable that I never carry anymore since the battery died. Was a just in case type thing if i ever needed it.

Guess i missed the joke lol

ah yes that's right. Shoulda have said firefighter first... cuz my friend carries one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back