pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing military about mine was me. everything else was normal. It was a small wedding. I think we had a grand total of like 10 guests if that. We were going to get married this month but we knew we loved each other and we were living together at the time and we knew it was wrong in gods eyes so we decided to put the wedding up to august last year. so not many people were able to come because of a time crunch.

We wish to have a small wedding on Caribbean cruise but my mom didn't want to go. She thought it's our dream. My mom's side family would be upset if they can't come. My husband and my mom called me a Bridezilla. LoL We invited about 89 or 95 people to come our ceremony and reception. My husband wanted to have a simple elegant wedding. He didn't want to be same as his cousin's fancy wedding. I didn't buy a jewelry from David's Bridal. I prefer made my own jewelry because I am a Jewelry Designer. I made it for all my bridesmaids and flower girl's jewelry. Our wedding date was last June 7th, 2008. Yes, We admit to live together and not married for 2 half years. My mom bugged me must get marry and have sex. She drove me crazy. We made mistake. Nobody are perfect in the world. The marriage life is great! :)

We wish to have a small wedding on Caribbean cruise but my mom didn't want to go. She thought it's our dream. My mom's side family would be upset if they can't come. My husband and my mom called me a Bridezilla. LoL We invited about 89 or 95 people to come our ceremony and reception. My husband wanted to have a simple elegant wedding. He didn't want to be same as his cousin's fancy wedding. I didn't buy a jewelry from David's Bridal. I prefer made my own jewelry because I am a Jewelry Designer. I made it for all my bridesmaids and flower girl's jewelry. Our wedding date was last June 7th, 2008. Yes, We admit to live together and not married for 2 half years. My mom bugged me must get marry and have sex. She drove me crazy. We made mistake. Nobody are perfect in the world. The marriage life is great! :)

My wife and I lived together for like 4 months before we realized it. What is important is that we are married now. I love the married life. Congradulations a few months late by the way. May I reccomend a book for you two to read? its called "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. It is a great book and it will help the marriage, or any relationship really. Trust me.

Sure you can send me PM. I need to go now. I have an errands to do today and weekend. Nice to chatting with you about wedding. :) Send me pm. Have a great weekend. Take care of yourself.

My wife and I lived together for like 4 months before we realized it. What is important is that we are married now. I love the married life. Congradulations a few months late by the way. May I reccomend a book for you two to read? its called "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. It is a great book and it will help the marriage, or any relationship really. Trust me.

another of me ..

2s0jmft.jpg

(don't mind the lip bump - from accident) ..

2afwjm9.jpg

no freckles yet! ..contrasted it. ;)

2s0jmft.jpg

(don't mind the lip bump - from accident) ..

2afwjm9.jpg

no freckles yet! ..contrasted it. ;)

Wow, I waited for a long time to see this ..... umm nevermind.
I am just glad that you posted it now instead of later.

You're cute. :D

I am still not satisfied, because it is photoshopped. I want to see a real color picture of your face (no hiding) at 640x480. :D

:hmm: I think authentic is a funny guy and he's very photogenic. Lucky bast...

BradB08, not so scary! ;) You look good!

orione1even, cool glasses!

The rest who posted pictures, damn cool pictures!

hhmmmm..... strangely... you and your smurf avatar look alike.. must be the whole beard

all of you looking great!!!!

Aquablue you almost half 50% look alike Antonio Banderas

Celebrity-Image-Antonio-Banderas-229602.jpg

:D

A few pics of my trip to Ocean City with friends

Me with my son

011.jpg

Me with two of my good friends

019.jpg

Me on the left with the whole gang..My deaf brother is kneeling to the left of my son in the stroller.
007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back