pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
what comfort? it's not like you're as tall as NBA player or weigh 250+ pounds.

Well... Car is too small and not comfort for sex and dont want to spend $$$ on the hotel so He pick SUV for good reason and perfect for one night stand. :thumb:

I think you're little confuse what Sequoias talking about look hot over personality. It turned him off. He didn't mean to attack on ADers. He is right about the important is personality than look. He talked about an example like man's gf look hot and many show off more than personality. He didn't like the creep picture it made turned him off. Seq didn't mean to offend about whisperhorse's hair. Only guys can call woman a beautiful. It's good positive way. Like stupid men always looking for a hottie ladies more than personality. It's negative. Do you understand what I mean? If you're not sure what is the word mean. You can ask your husband can explain to you what is the word mean.

wait a min.... Do you think, I need help from my husband?! nah...

Please, read yourself on 23 pages. What are Seq telling with Authenic?!?
I don't like, what did Seq said "i hated your guts and your ego..."
SLOW DOWN Seq!! It seem, he still teenager or what!? I haven't been telling "i hate you".
I know, that Authenic is not with gf anymore. where is Seq problem???
thank for letting me know!!!

please think about that... when i put my pic on here. never post to me!!! That is fine with me. I don't need cry or scream...so you are first. thank you!!! ;)

Ok I will read over there. But just forget it anyways. Let talking about pictures.

wait a min.... Do you think, I need help from my husband?! nah...

Please, read yourself on 23 pages. What are Seq telling with Authenic?!?
I don't like, what did Seq said "i hated your guts and your ego..."
SLOW DOWN Seq!! It seem, he still teenager or what!? I haven't been telling "i hate you".
I know, that Authenic is not with gf anymore. where is Seq problem???
thank for letting me know!!!

There. :)

DSC01215.jpg

yay... i already jumping in my house. You got a cool car!!! :rockon:
*awww* i can't wait to see you tmw.
we will be alot drink of beers "heineken". Please don't buy a beers "budweiser" that is suck!!!! :cheers:

One of me I sent to a friend to cheer her up while feeling down. Me and my trusty Buddy Christ. No Jew or Kevin Smith fan should be without one! :giggle:

BC-n-Me.jpg

You look like Seth Rogen, director of Superbad, Knocked up and Pineapple Express.

Kevin Smith movies rock. I've wanted one of those buddy christ figures for my dashboard for a while.

I don't know you yet, but I am sure we all like your picture. It is nice to know what people look like when you are talking to them. :D

I was a bit of an attention whore there but it's all good. I am getting contacts soon and need a new picture since I have a killer goatee and shaved hair now. I only really wear that hat when it's really cold out.

Authentic, what year of your new SUV?

I think you're little confuse what Sequoias talking about look hot over personality. It turned him off. He didn't mean to attack on ADers. He is right about the important is personality than look. He talked about an example like man's gf look hot and many show off more than personality. He didn't like the creep picture it made turned him off. Seq didn't mean to offend about whisperhorse's hair. Only guys can call woman a beautiful. It's good positive way. Like stupid men always looking for a hottie ladies more than personality. It's negative. Do you understand what I mean? If you're not sure what is the word mean. You can ask your husband can explain to you what is the word mean.

I agree with both you and Seq. Women who are beautiful on the inside are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful than ones that are just beautiful on the outside. That is what made me fall in love with my wife. She is such a caring, smart and wonderful woman.

I agree with both you and Seq. Women who are beautiful on the inside are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful than ones that are just beautiful on the outside. That is what made me fall in love with my wife. She is such a caring, smart and wonderful woman.

Thank you. I saw your picture of you and your wife. You both are beautiful couple together. :D I am happy for you! My husband is such a carying, smart and wonderful man to me. Have you even see my wedding pictures in other pages? I am not sure what is number pages. If you have time and get look over other pages to find where our wedding pictures and our cute couple together. :)

Thank you. I saw your picture of you and your wife. You both are beautiful couple together. :D I am happy for you! My husband is such a carying, smart and wonderful man to me. Have you even see my wedding pictures in other pages? I am not sure what is number pages. If you have time and get look over other pages to find where our wedding pictures and our cute couple together. :)

I have and you both are a cute couple. You both looked really happy.

It's beautiful! I wish I have a military wedding but my husband said no. He wanted formal. Because he know it's my favorite color is pink. I have many pictures of wedding through facebook and photographer's dvd ready.
Is your wedding small? I am happy about wedding plan is OVER!

These are all I have on the computer

100_2106.jpg

100_2125.jpg

100_2123.jpg

The only thing military about mine was me. everything else was normal. It was a small wedding. I think we had a grand total of like 10 guests if that. We were going to get married this month but we knew we loved each other and we were living together at the time and we knew it was wrong in gods eyes so we decided to put the wedding up to august last year. so not many people were able to come because of a time crunch.

The wedding planning was murder wasn't it!! lol. When did you get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back