pic of ur child

Wow...I didn't know this thread exists....All those children are so cute.

I better hide this thread from Lisa or Lisa'll get jealous and get ideas to have kids too early. :/

It was taken in 1989 Two boys and me. :D

Attachments

• dottie and babies.jpg
    dottie and babies.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 340
AmericanChopper, what type of hearing aids are those? I used to have them too..I can't recall the exact name of it.

We all were making brownies.... It is my little angel, Madelena at 2 and half years old with her daddy :D

Attachments

• dcp_0196.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 271
The twins, Still need to find a pic of my oldest one

Attachments

• mypicture001.jpg
    mypicture001.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 266
Originally posted by SilenceGold
Wow...I didn't know this thread exists....All those children are so cute.

I better hide this thread from Lisa or Lisa'll get jealous and get ideas to have kids too early. :/

I guess you're too late, because I already see Emeraldie posting in here. :lol:

my son taken at childcare when he's 13 month old

Attachments

• sean.jpg
    sean.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 229
and this is a pic of me when i was 1 yrs old

Attachments

• eric2.jpg
    eric2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 225
my son's first birthday with his grandma, also grandma' b-day party :)

Attachments

• sean1stbday.jpg
    sean1stbday.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 225
:lol: CUTE!! I will try to find a good picture of my three kids to post here soon. All of them are Deaf. ;)

My baby Allen.. 15 months old.. just took webcam pic.. earlier..

See, what he was like with this heat.. (95) and humid.. with no AC in the house.. eek

Attachments

• allen803.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 186
Austin..taken 2 days ago :)
fb560666.jpg

Kieran: now 6 and a half months old.. ;)
fb56066d.jpg

Austin and Kieran playing/talking
fb560672.jpg

TEEEEEEEEKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE THOSE PICS! and the one with austin was that a green mold? if so that make sense following the irish LOL!, and hey teek, Kieran looks a bit like ur hubby doesn't he! WHOA! and austin like u a bit!

javapride said:
TEEEEEEEEKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE THOSE PICS! and the one with austin was that a green mold? if so that make sense following the irish LOL!, and hey teek, Kieran looks a bit like ur hubby doesn't he! WHOA! and austin like u a bit!

yeah.. Austin recently got his new hearing aids that day.. he has one earmold that is green and the other is blue..his hearing aid is green with the blue earmold and green hearing aid with the blue earmold lol

I noticed Austin is beginning to look like me now.. but still looks like johnny a little bit. personality is just like Johnny's in some ways.. and like mine in some ways.. same for Kieran.. cuz some of the things they do is just like either me or Johnny ha :D

Hey Teekey!!!
Your boys are so adorable!! OMG !! I cant believe your baby is getting BIG!!!..
Austin is getting handsome just like your husband.. =x haha..

Huggs! :) :ily:

Back