Wow your child cute....:thumb:

Talia 9 months old
100_0660.jpg

Milana 4 yrs old
100_0581.jpg

Tristan 5 yrs old
100_0730.jpg

ChelEler said:
Hey! I have that toy on the floor for my boys to play when they're babies!! COOL! Your son's so adorable!! :thumb:
KEWL!!! he loves to play with it amost everyday.

That's great! When I bought that toy for my second son to play with. He didn't really play much with it, because of older brother distracting him. :rofl: I don't blame them for that. :thumb:

I took my boys to the Air show on Saturday

Let's see if I figured out how to attach pictures . . . Here are my boys by the P-51 Mustangs. . .

Attachments

• DSC00114.JPG
    DSC00114.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00116.JPG
    DSC00116.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 69
burrito said:
Let's see if I figured out how to attach pictures . . . Here are my boys by the P-51 Mustangs. . .

cute pictures... hey.. was that in Duluth, MN? because there's airshow in duluth minn. last sat too :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
cute pictures... hey.. was that in Duluth, MN? because there's airshow in duluth minn. last sat too :)

Cool. No, it was Wendover, UTAH! It was fun. A lot of local talent, but they brought in a MiG-15, a MiG-17 that peroformed, and a Mustang that has set some speed records and has been the Reno Air Race pace plane for 20 years. . .

Just wanted to update a picture of my son.. he helped me rake leaves today :)

Attachments

• sean.jpg
    sean.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 195
Everybody's kids are super cute!! Now my turn...

My son saying ILY...

Attachments

• ALEXILOVEU.jpg
    ALEXILOVEU.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 182
This was taken just a few minutes after my daughter was born. It was a homebirth.

Attachments

• 292skyafewminutesold-thumb.jpg
    292skyafewminutesold-thumb.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 191
all children are adorable!! I m enjoying seeing all the pictures! I m proud to tell that butterflygal's kids are my godchildren as well ;)

took a picture of him while he's sleeping He's now 19 months old

Attachments

• seansleep.JPG
    seansleep.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 139
I finally found a picture of my kids and I seem to be in nearly all of them :lol:

left: Jessica 9, Oliver 7, then my eldest Jonathan 10.

Attachments

• Anne and the brats.jpg
    Anne and the brats.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 135
Back