pic of ur child

Liebling:-))) said:
photos of my sons.... :fly:

Whatta handsome little men! I'll tell ya, they're gonna be a heartbreaker! By the way, your youngest son looks a lot like you! Kewl! :D

Katzie said:
Whatta handsome little men! I'll tell ya, they're gonna be a heartbreaker! By the way, your youngest son looks a lot like you! Kewl! :D

Thank you :D
They are my proud sons in the world...

CoolieFroggie said:
here you go!!!!
AWwwww, Coolfroggie
So Adorable cute little precouis boy!!
How old your son?

I have 3 kids which it's two boys and one girl.. You can find my pic in this thread about few past.

Bullym0m said:
AWwwww, Coolfroggie
So Adorable cute little precouis boy!!
How old your son?

I have 3 kids which it's two boys and one girl.. You can find my pic in this thread about few past.
U know DeafScuba98? He's the father of my kid.. we aren't married anymore...

CoolieFroggie said:
U know DeafScuba98? He's the father of my kid.. we aren't married anymore...
*Breath carried away* I didn't know.. I wasn't recoglized your child belongs to DeafScuba's son.. you're mother of son..
wow.. I didn't recoglized his son..
Impressive..
No problem, I undy! :)
:thumb:

:jaw: *gulp* I have seen man of Sean's cute pictures, and I didn't know you is the mother of Sean. DeafScuba is the dad and you are the mom.. Sean is a really cute boy.. Sean looks like Daddy, but he do got your eyes, and nose, CoolieFroggie.

I have a son, his name is Kyler, and he was born on June 1st, 2002. :)

Here is my son, Kyler.. He will be 2 on June 1. He will be 23 months old on May 1st. My love of my life.....

Attachments

• KylerfaceAvatar.JPG
    KylerfaceAvatar.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 74
CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Here is my son, Kyler.. He will be 2 on June 1. He will be 23 months old on May 1st. My love of my life.....
Aww...hes a real cutie! looks just like you!! red hair and blue eyes! just adorable!!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
So Cute your 1st son...
Beautiful Redhair... (squeeze your cheeky) so cute!!!!

Bullym0m said:
So Cute your 1st son...
Beautiful Redhair... (squeeze your cheeky) so cute!!!!

Yep, he is my first baby.. I am still working on for 2nd one..

My Lovely Granddaughter

I spoiled her all the time, My son and his daughter mad me because her daughter had a hard time them SHHHhhhhh lol

Last edited:
Here is my son, Kyler.. This picture is new and was taken last night. I had to show off his new haircut.. Hehe :)

I know he is going to break every girls' heart soon....

Attachments

• MVC-047S.JPG
    MVC-047S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 60
Here is another one.. I just love his expression...

Attachments

• MVC-051S.JPG
    MVC-051S.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 58
Ha Ha, CrazyRedHeadWV r u must be shown off and making looking good on your son's hair.. So CUTE!!! I used to be have my eldest son when he was young extactly like yours son's hair spiking up.
:)

Back