Pets given as Xmax Gifts send in up Shelters

Not really why lots of people are not fan of adopting black animals, due to the photograph issue, and some people are afraid of black cats for bad luck or many stupid reasons.

I have one black kitty. I must admit that its hard to take a picture of my black kitty. She's a very hard to be noticable at home. :eek3: She's my little runt kitty!

for exmaple you cant see my black kittys face

2efludk.jpg

Black dog syndrome: More black dogs are without homes because of the color of their fur | Mail Online

That not why people do not adopt black dogs , people think black dogs are mean dogs.

Rabbit, and ducks is much worse during Easter time! Sad? Yup! They were cute when they are baby but they aren't when they turn into adult.

That is true too, people think babies ducks are sooo fluffy and cute and they're shock when it grown up to a duck. Why are people so stupid when it come to animals ??? Don't they realize it not going to stay a cute baby forever.

They dont do their research. Or think the animal will magically stay a cute baby forever. But even in older animals, there is still beautu to them.

I agree…..do your homework! Giving a pet as a gift is not a good idea. Pet as a gift? That gives an impression that if the 'gift' does not fit or work out well you just return it. Wrong! Most pets given as gifts or adopted during the holidays will end up in a shelter ….. or worse, on craigslist.

Taco Bell dogs. Dime a dozen. Never give animal as gift, sometimes the receiver does not bond with animal well.

Back