Person Below Me

Saw one used hearse as personal vehicle.

TPBM: Same question.

Oh yeah, a toilet strapped on top of a vehicle! Must’ve been a Father’s Day gift. :hmm:

TPBM Do you use supplemental lighting or candles?

Oh yeah, a toilet strapped on top of a vehicle! Must’ve been a Father’s Day gift. :hmm:

TPBM Do you use supplemental lighting or candles?

Definitely candles.

TPBM: Favorite candle scent?

I don’t use scented candles but I do like wood scented incense.

TPBM Ever set fire to what you’re cooking?

Almost... the food got burnt but luckily no fire. In mid 1980's had a next door neighbor house caught fire from cooking and we had to call 911 for a fire truck.

TPBM: Do you read books? if so, any favorite book?

Yep, I like it. Too much favourite books/ It's hard to choose
Does TPBM has any fetishes?

Adidas, Reebok, celeb sponsored styles, etc.

TPBM Comfortable sleeping temp?

Around 65-70. I normally just use my sheet during summer and comforter during winter. :)

TPBM: same question

Around 65-70. I normally just use my sheet during summer and comforter during winter. :)

Around 65, in the summer I start with no sheets and eventually cover up as the night cools off. Always in a comforter in the winter. Coverlet for Fall and Spring.

TPBM Clody or sunny days?

Around 65, in the summer I start with no sheets and eventually cover up as the night cools off. Always in a comforter in the winter. Coverlet for Fall and Spring.

TPBM Clody or sunny days?

Either way, some rain would be nice to have instead of droughts.

TPBM: Do you sunbath? :)

Used to. This goth chick is WAY overdue!

TPBM Same Question

Overdue too, need to build tan on me. Good thing for swimming pool in the area at home.

TPBM: What kind of accent do you have?

Overdue too, need to build tan on me. Good thing for swimming pool in the area at home.

TPBM: What kind of accent do you have?

I don’t notice it, but outside the Southeast, they like to hear my southern accent.

TPBM Got that SoCal dude speak nailed down?

I don’t notice it, but outside the Southeast, they like to hear my southern accent.

TPBM Got that SoCal dude speak nailed down?

Haven't noticed any yet.

TPBM: how many languages do you know/speak?

Back