Person Below Me

High School Graduate, currently a Sophomore at Uni and I am working to complete a Bachelors of Liberal Arts in English Education in spring 2012. (hey that's the school's projection, not mine! :lol: )

TPBM is also working on some educational credentials.

yea high school and legal executive in 2011 and just finished legal secretary

tpbm can you lipread? i cant

Last edited:
Yeah, I can lip read and talk well.

TPBM had a good christmas?

I had a good Christmas!

TPBM is feisty like me?
naughtywavey.gif

I had a good Christmas!

TPBM is feisty like me?
naughtywavey.gif

Somewhat, I would say.,

TPBM thinks its nuts to have been up all night on videochat with a friend, but I think its well worth it.

TPBM thinks its nuts to have been up all night on videochat with a friend, but I think its well worth it.

:aw:No I think you lucky to have good friend that will sit up with you all night!

Does TPBM think I am right in say that?

:aw:No I think you lucky to have good friend that will sit up with you all night!

Does TPBM think I am right in say that?

That's correct, you know she's a TRUE pal if she will sit on the couch in her PJs and sign with one hand while yawning. I bumped shoulders with a friend the other night while we VPed with another pal until 5:30 am in the morning lol.

Can TPBM sleep for merely 4 hours and still feel energetic for the rest of the day? :hmm:

:hmm:, sometimes yes. but it always catch up on me after day or two!:zzz:

Is the PBM grumpy after a bad night sleep?

No, actually. It makes me happy because I'm completely out of it and loopy.

Is PBM looking forward to a festive New Year's celebration?

hmm... im still undecided...there are a few house parties I might frequent or else a few freinds are going to Birmingham (uk) so might go there for something to do!

What is PBM doing for new years and do they have any resolutions?

my friends are coming to my place to burn up a doll dressed with our high school uniform, we hate that school! lol just like last year, it's a tradition between us!
about resolutions? I'm working in that :P

Same question to TPBM :)

no plans for New Year's. Probably quiet nite at home.

Same question for TPBM

no plans for New Year's. Probably quiet nite at home.

Same question for TPBM

Me too, stay home on new years eve. But, usually one or two people will turn up. Maybe family or friends.

It's a good question so, the same question to TPBM!

Me too, stay home on new years eve. But, usually one or two people will turn up. Maybe family or friends.

It's a good question so, the same question to TPBM!

Don't have specific plans yet, but I will most likely go to a bar or club. Might head up to Chicago where there's lots to do. Either way, I will be sipping from a glass of champagne and smoking a cigar at midnight. :thumb:

Same question to PBM

I am going to Las Vegas......Probably be at a bar there at midnight. Going by myself this year but I usually meet people when I am there.

PBM same question. What are you doing for NYE?

For New Year I will be headed to Tampa. To go to mycousins and friends house to party our asses off!!!

PBM.. What time of drink will you be drinking on NYE?

i will not be drinking anything but soda or nonalcoholic drinks.

PBM... if u have children, will u let them stay up till midnight on nye?

Probably, they stay up till midnight now anyways.

TPBM gonna have a big get together for NYE?

Back