Person Below Me

Too many hours to count:lol:

PBM Merry Christmas! Did you do anything special tonight?

yeah we set out cookies and water for Santa. then went to bed.

TPBM got what they wanted for Christmas with a few added surprises thrown in yes?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I got a very sweet surprise from a friend. He sent me an express mail card and it brought me on top of the world and happy for the rest of the day :)

TPBM, did you get anything special for Christmas?

I got a new laptop computer for school.

TPBM, is now relaxing with their family and enjoying the holidays.

Yes, I am relaxing for the time being. I will have a family Christmas dinner at 4pm pst :)

TPBM are you having a great Christmas?

Yeah, I can say that! My mom, sisters and nephew are very happy and we had lunch with my uncle, his daugther (my cousin) and our friend Wouter from Belgium.

TPBM recieved more that 20 text messages for xmas? =P

:wave: I just count them. 32!! But only from 14 diferent people:giggle:

Does TPBM like to have their photo taken?:hmm:

Am on Facebook - on Deaf Lissa's page to be exact.

TPBM eat too much for Christmas dinner?

Am on Facebook - on Deaf Lissa's page to be exact.

TPBM eat too much for Christmas dinner?

No, I cooked a sensible dinner so no one got sick.

What did TPBM get for their favorite present?

No, I cooked a sensible dinner so no one got sick.

What did TPBM get for their favorite present?

Yes, my friend sent me a Walmart football gift card and a sweet Christmas card of our friendship which meant a lot to me :) It was a total surprise and he made me feel like a queen :)

TPBM, what was your favorite present?

Yes, my friend sent me a Walmart football gift card and a sweet Christmas card of our friendship which meant a lot to me :) It was a total surprise and he made me feel like a queen :)

TPBM, what was your favorite present?

the wii i will be gettin later (my boyfriend wraped a card saying wii coming by the end of janurnay) and the typing software i was given

tpbm what did you have for xmas dinner?

Ham, mashed potatoes, dressing, roll, vegemite, and green beans.

TPBM is having a late Christmas this year.

Kind of.....Celebrated yesterday and today with family......Tomorrow more family and then I go to California Tuesday to celebrate Christmas again.

TPBM was there anything you were hoping to get for Christmas that you didn't get?

school stuff

tpbm whats you educational level?

High School Graduate, currently a Sophomore at Uni and I am working to complete a Bachelors of Liberal Arts in English Education in spring 2012. (hey that's the school's projection, not mine! :lol: )

TPBM is also working on some educational credentials.

Back