Person Below Me

Sounds like a plan to have a bonfire... make it big one.. :D

Definitely smores :razz: Beer or Wine to relax the night with... JD&Coke can count.

TPBM: Besides camping... do you like going to caverns?

Oh yeah, I love to explore. Only been to those in NM and NC, seeing bats fly out of them is amazing.

TPBM Would you consider snorkeling off a Caribbean island?

Oh yeah, I love to explore. Only been to those in NM and NC, seeing bats fly out of them is amazing.

TPBM Would you consider snorkeling off a Caribbean island?

That'd be a new experience to do that. :)

TBPM: Ever want to swim with dolphins?

I’m open to that, probably get carried away!

TPBM Do you launder clothes you wore camping, or straight to the trash?

I guess it depends on how it used at camping... some clothes can be launder, if not, yes it's to the dumpster.

TPBM: Do you use sleeping bags at camping?

I guess it depends on how it used at camping... some clothes can be launder, if not, yes it's to the dumpster.

TPBM: Do you use sleeping bags at camping?

Yeah, all our stuff comes from my dad’s USMC dump. Durable stuff!

TPBM Ever had an accident while camping?

Yeah, all our stuff comes from my dad’s USMC dump. Durable stuff!

TPBM Ever had an accident while camping?

Other than close call I mentioned earlier, I can't remember if I had accident while camping. Last time I camped was in 1989, also went to Carlsbad Caverns before camping.

TPBM: Do you like cabins as a get away or vacation?

Other than close call I mentioned earlier, I can't remember if I had accident while camping. Last time I camped was in 1989, also went to Carlsbad Caverns before camping.

TPBM: Do you like cabins as a get away or vacation?

Oh yeah, nothing like quaint living away from the city.

TPBM Do you own a firearm?

Oh yeah, nothing like quaint living away from the city.

TPBM Do you own a firearm?

No i don't own any firearm.

TPBM: Do you dry your hands with paper towel or use hand dryer?

So far I haven't. I double check the rooms before I check out.

TPBM: Do you toss (hog) your bed?

OMG THE question! NO comment. :whistle:

No really, here’s what I don’t get. Sometimes I go to bed with my bedspread neatly laid on me, then I wake up to find them all over the place? I’m a femme fatale alright.

TPBM Do you sleepwalk? (Not necessarily unconscious)

OMG THE question! NO comment. :whistle:

No really, here’s what I don’t get. Sometimes I go to bed with my bedspread neatly laid on me, then I wake up to find them all over the place? I’m a femme fatale alright.

TPBM Do you sleepwalk? (Not necessarily unconscious)

I think most of people hog the bed... :)

I don't think I have ever sleepwalk.

TPBM: Do you sleep in dark or with some lights on?

I think most of people hog the bed... :)

I don't think I have ever sleepwalk.

TPBM: Do you sleep in dark or with some lights on?

Sometimes in the dark, other times with a tea light candle. A flame is so soothing.

TPBM Do you use something to cool you off while you sleep? (A/C, ceiling fan, etc)

Sometimes in the dark, other times with a tea light candle. A flame is so soothing.

TPBM Do you use something to cool you off while you sleep? (A/C, ceiling fan, etc)

I have celling fan in my room as well as central A/C.

TPBM: Do you ever overslept? (miss your alarm).

I have celling fan in my room as well as central A/C.

TPBM: Do you ever overslept? (miss your alarm).

Several times. :D And that was during the use of a bed vibrator. As contradicting as it sounds, I use a Fitbit watch now. Never missed a cue since.

TPBM Worst excuse you gave your employer to take the day off?

Several times. :D And that was during the use of a bed vibrator. As contradicting as it sounds, I use a Fitbit watch now. Never missed a cue since.

TPBM Worst excuse you gave your employer to take the day off?

I have a few, but I don't think it's a worst excuse... I just call in and say "This is Calvin, I can't come in today" I have some sick days at work, and I can use them if I need a day off.

TPBM: Same question.

I have a few, but I don't think it's a worst excuse... I just call in and say "This is Calvin, I can't come in today" I have some sick days at work, and I can use them if I need a day off.

TPBM: Same question.

I actually used a variation of the truth, my daughter had an altercation at school and had to pick her up telling them she had an accident instead.

TPBM Preferred lighting, bright or dim?

I actually used a variation of the truth, my daughter had an altercation at school and had to pick her up telling them she had an accident instead.

TPBM Preferred lighting, bright or dim?

dim and in between.. not too bright.

TPBM: incandescent, CFL, or LED bulbs?

Back