Person Below Me

I’ve sipped alcohol at odd times, but my first drink was a glass of champaign during my sweet sixteen event.

TPBM How old were you when you had your first drunk experience?

I was 21

TPBM: When was the last time you had a drink?

Yes, night clubs are notorious for that, I don’t go as often as I used to.

TPBM Ever done a stunt that scared everyone senseless?[/QUOTE]

I miss the nightclubs back in my young time. It was a lot of fun!

I've done a lot of pranks that scared everyone for fun like Halloween, and etc. But for senseless? No.

TPBM, ever get an unexplainable injury/bruise that you can't figure out how did it get there?

I’ve sipped alcohol at odd times, but my first drink was a glass of champaign during my sweet sixteen event.

TPBM How old were you when you had your first drunk experience?
When I was 17. I quickly learned that beer and deviled eggs do not mix. Especially when others are already in the bathroom. Oh well. Can't forget it. ;)

TPBM, Saturday plans?

When I was 17. I quickly learned that beer and deviled eggs do not mix. Especially when others are already in the bathroom. Oh well. Can't forget it. ;)

TPBM, Saturday plans?

OMG I was 19 and stumbled into the bathroom going into the hamper instead! How convenient. ;)

Road trip back to my place after being home for Christmas.

TPBM Been to a party where the police were called to it?

OMG I was 19 and stumbled into the bathroom going into the hamper instead! How convenient. ;)

Road trip back to my place after being home for Christmas.

TPBM Been to a party where the police were called to it?

Yep, I hosted too many parties that required some polices to be called in. :cheers:

TPBM, ever embarrassed yourself at a school/social event that no one will let you forget about it?

Yep, I hosted too many parties that required some polices to be called in. :cheers:

TPBM, ever embarrassed yourself at a school/social event that no one will let you forget about it?

Yes, was bullied during middle school when someone dumped my backpack in the toilet and people knew it was my backpack.

TPBM: Ever been in the RV before? I have when I was little when my parents used RV to go camping.

No but we towed an RV trailer to get my mom to go camping! :lol:

TPBM Do you have an AD crush?

Yes, Chicago PD and Blue Bloods

TPBM: Do you skate? ie. ice skate, roller skate, skateboard

Yes, was bullied during middle school when someone dumped my backpack in the toilet and people knew it was my backpack.

TPBM: Ever been in the RV before? I have when I was little when my parents used RV to go camping.
But you didn’t do something to embarrass yourself, the bullies did it. :( The question was if YOU did something embarrassing. ;)

But you didn’t do something to embarrass yourself, the bullies did it. :( The question was if YOU did something embarrassing. ;)

My apologizes, yesterday wasn't a good day. Well one day I was running late for work, wore mismatched shoes, and yes they noticed and I was like darn it... ok you can laugh. It happens. :)

My apologizes, yesterday wasn't a good day. Well one day I was running late for work, wore mismatched shoes, and yes they noticed and I was like darn it... ok you can laugh. It happens. :)
No apology needed.

I apologize for doing my part in wrecking this thread. Lol

TPBM, are you the designated driver tomorrow night?

Back