Person Below Me

LOL Darn timing. Sorry DD, but my answer still applies.

TPBM Ever celebrated multiple events at once? (My NYE kicks off with Carolina Panthers, friend’s b-day, and ringing in the new year!)

Yep we have in the past lumped at least Christmas, my birthday and/or New Years together in various combinations. Add my nephew's birthday in there since he was born (his is the day before mine- x years and 36 hours apart exactly lol).

TPBM- what is your favorite food smell? (drinks included).

Edit- LMAO FF- I didn't even notice until I saw your second post! Oops.

Stuffed mushrooms! Sometimes I eat enough to skip the main course. :D

TPBM Ever celebrated multiple events at once? (My NYE kicks off with Carolina Panthers, friend’s b-day, and ringing in the new year!)
Stuffed mushroom caps are the bomb. I so love them.

I honestly can't think of multiple events at once, other than the time I was going to 2 weddings in one day. But I slipped in the shower while getting ready, (all tile, so a bit slippery!) and smashed my lip so bad I had to go to the ER and ended up with 12 stitches. 6 inside, 6 outside. Needless to say, I missed both weddings. :) I had a super super super fat lip for about 3 weeks. So not fun. Had to drink coffee out of a straw. LOL.

I hope that was fun reading. TPME, what was your worst injury ever, if any?

Stuffed mushroom caps are the bomb. I so love them.

I honestly can't think of multiple events at once, other than the time I was going to 2 weddings in one day. But I slipped in the shower while getting ready, (all tile, so a bit slippery!) and smashed my lip so bad I had to go to the ER and ended up with 12 stitches. 6 inside, 6 outside. Needless to say, I missed both weddings. :) I had a super super super fat lip for about 3 weeks. So not fun. Had to drink coffee out of a straw. LOL.

I hope that was fun reading. TPME, what was your worst injury ever, if any?
I remember getting whacked in the knee with a baseball bat as a kid, but don't think I even went to a doctor to have it checked out. Hmm, wonder if that's the knee that bothers me sometimes now.

More recently sprained my thumb. Had to be my right/dominate hand while I was taking ASL classes.

I remember getting whacked in the knee with a baseball bat as a kid, but don't think I even went to a doctor to have it checked out. Hmm, wonder if that's the knee that bothers me sometimes now.

More recently sprained my thumb. Had to be my right/dominate hand while I was taking ASL classes.
Edit button not working for me - and no, I didn't forget to ask the next question, accidentally sent my reply before I finished.

TPBM, how do you dress for frigid weather?

Edit button not working for me - and no, I didn't forget to ask the next question, accidentally sent my reply before I finished.
Nice try! :)

TPBM, how do you dress for frigid weather?

In layers. Tee, cotton button up, a wool flannel shirt, then the coat, hat, gloves. Sorta like this:
1514485389993.png

TPBM: Ever slide off the road during a snow storm or snow packed roads? Or snow related accident?

Nice try! :)

In layers. Tee, cotton button up, a wool flannel shirt, then the coat, hat, gloves. Sorta like this:
View attachment 24402

TPBM: Ever slide off the road during a snow storm or snow packed roads? Or snow related accident?

On a patch of black ice, my car spun twice before it rested against the curb. Luckily an opposing truck stopped before I hit him. How embarassing. :razz:

TPBM Ever been stuck by a pin from new clothes you bought?

On a patch of black ice, my car spun twice before it rested against the curb. Luckily an opposing truck stopped before I hit him. How embarassing. :razz:

TPBM Ever been stuck by a pin from new clothes you bought?
Sure

TPBM, have you ever had a wasp or bee fly up your pant legs and sting you? (yes, I had a wasp get me several times before he got back out of my pants.

Sure

TPBM, have you ever had a wasp or bee fly up your pant legs and sting you? (yes, I had a wasp get me several times before he got back out of my pants.

God no! LOL I would strip and run! :shock:

TPBM Did you get hurt this holiday season?

Not yet, still 4 days remaining? Knock on wood.

TPBM: Do you wish there was a way to move your CC to a different section of the tv while viewing?
Yes. They're supposed to be "moveable", but I guess the FCC or whoever, is dragging their feet on mandating it and/or following through on the mandate.

TPBM, white on black or ?? (CC on TV)

Yes. They're supposed to be "moveable", but I guess the FCC or whoever, is dragging their feet on mandating it and/or following through on the mandate.

TPBM, white on black or ?? (CC on TV)
I've not cared where the captioning is on the TV, nor if it is in black on white or vice versa. As long as I can read it. Some movies have it opposite. It does move from time to time but I think that's based on the TV station. I would just hope they don't move it into a shoe rack.

TPBM, same question (I confess I'm stuck for better ideas at the moment!)

Doesn't matter as long as I can read.. I know they have different colors fonts but either color doesn't matter.

TPBM: Ever got a ticket from police/highway patrol? My only ticket was out of state by highway patrol which happened 11 years ago on a rental car and paid something like $180... ouch!

Doesn't matter as long as I can read.. I know they have different colors fonts but either color doesn't matter.

TPBM: Ever got a ticket from police/highway patrol? My only ticket was out of state by highway patrol which happened 11 years ago on a rental car and paid something like $180... ouch!
My one and only ticket ever was just a few weeks after getting my driver's license, so I was about 17. I was doing 45 in a 30 mph zone. I do not recall at all how much the ticket was, but it probably wasn't much. This is 30+ years ago.

TPBM, have you ever had a fish tank?

My one and only ticket ever was just a few weeks after getting my driver's license, so I was about 17. I was doing 45 in a 30 mph zone. I do not recall at all how much the ticket was, but it probably wasn't much. This is 30+ years ago.

TPBM, have you ever had a fish tank?

I was doing 74 in 55mph zone because I entered metro zone on highway (I should pay more attention to the signs) :)

Yes, I had goldfishes when I was young, unfortunately they didn't last long so my parents stopped it.

TPBM: Where would you like to travel in 2018?

I'll be traveling to WA and CA in March. Then later in the year I may take a roundabout way to NYC for the annual gathering.

TPBM, what is the oldest thing you still have in your possession?

I'll be traveling to WA and CA in March. Then later in the year I may take a roundabout way to NYC for the annual gathering.

TPBM, what is the oldest thing you still have in your possession?

A handmade nutcracker from West Germany. As a kid I played with it during a military Christmas party and was allowed to keep it. I left a puzzle gift behind. :lol:

TPBM Cash or plastic?

A handmade nutcracker from West Germany. As a kid I played with it during a military Christmas party and was allowed to keep it. I left a puzzle gift behind. :lol:

TPBM Cash or plastic?

I try to use cash more than using debit.

TPBM: shopping at the stores or online?

Back