Person Below Me

Seeing my daughter glow with joy on her second Christmas, just not so hot with being near Santa.

TPBM Why are you up at this hour? :razz:

Finished wrapping presents as I did my last minute shopping at Kohl's earlier today.

TPBM: When you were a kid, did you stay awake and try to sneak and peek at Santa Claus? :)

(I have... and had busted my dad stuffing toys in the stockings. That's the day I knew it was a fairy tale. ) lol

Finished wrapping presents as I did my last minute shopping at Kohl's earlier today.

TPBM: When you were a kid, did you stay awake and try to sneak and peek at Santa Claus? :)

(I have... and had busted my dad stuffing toys in the stockings. That's the day I knew it was a fairy tale. ) lol

Always. My parents kept telling me and my sister to go to sleep, or ole St. Nick wouldn’t come. We never listened and kept giggling. We figured it out when we saw my dad haul a large sack from his pickup.

TPBM Do you enjoy seeing decorative lights on other houses?

TPBM Do you enjoy seeing decorative lights on other houses?

Yes, I enjoy seeing the lights and decorative in the neighborhood and other places. Some of what they put up has amazing sight.

TPBM: Do you know what you're having for Christmas dinner? Ham, Turkey or something else? As for me, will have ham dinner. :)

Yes, I enjoy seeing the lights and decorative in the neighborhood and other places. Some of what they put up has amazing sight.

TPBM: Do you know what you're having for Christmas dinner? Ham, Turkey or something else? As for me, will have ham dinner. :)

Typically prime rib. Along with loaded mashed potatoes and creamed spinach, ending with cheesecake. Lord have mercy my poor stomach! :lol:

TPBM As asked before, who drives you crazy?

Typically prime rib. Along with loaded mashed potatoes and creamed spinach, ending with cheesecake. Lord have mercy my poor stomach! :lol:

TPBM As asked before, who drives you crazy?

Insane drivers who doesn't know how to drive safe as I had close call from them from time to time.

TPBM: Does your sibling(s) drive you crazy?

Insane drivers who doesn't know how to drive safe as I had close call from them from time to time.

TPBM: Does your sibling(s) drive you crazy?

It’s more like I drive her nuts. :razz:

TPBM When do you usually unwrap Christmas gifts?

Anytime now... :D

TPBM Do your parants have a sense of humor that ocassionally embarrases you?

Yep especially my dad... but a good laugh is the best medicine. :)

TPBM: Did you embarrass your parents when you were a kid?

I’m her sister, oh yes she does.

Jess and I often did. LOL

TPBM - What is your favorite part about Christmas?

The family, presents and dinner.

TPBM: Did you get white Christmas?

TPBM anything amazing happen on Christmas for you?

Yes, I realised that I didnt hafta make a booze run after all.

TPBM: Whats your favorite type of throw blanket? Fleece, wool, crotchet, cashmere. polyester?....what??

Yes, I realised that I didnt hafta make a booze run after all.

TPBM: Whats your favorite type of throw blanket? Fleece, wool, crotchet, cashmere. polyester?....what??
I have almost every kind of blanket. I don't have a true favorite other than some that were made for me. Although white fluffy down comforters are super nice.

TPBM, describe your favorite outfit you'd like to see on someone of the opposite sex.

I have almost every kind of blanket. I don't have a true favorite other than some that were made for me. Although white fluffy down comforters are super nice.

TPBM, describe your favorite outfit you'd like to see on someone of the opposite sex.

Hmm,i am mood for something sexy soo,a suit! :twisted:

TPBM,What is your number one new year resolution?

To see someone in a form fitting tee and knee high socks. TDF.

Staying in or going out for NYE?
No idea yet. Haven't made plans of any kind yet.

TPBM, same question? Any hot NYE plans?

No idea yet. Haven't made plans of any kind yet.

TPBM, same question? Any hot NYE plans?
No HOT plans. Maybe watch some of the DVDs I got for Christmas. A box set of The Carol Burnett Show.

TPBM, same question?

Back