Person Below Me

Baseball. Cubs.

TPBM: do you like light or dark trim thru your house/apt?
Dark. I'm a modern-day gal.

TPBM, would you take a field trip to a warmer state now that it's colder? Where would you go?

TPBM, would you take a field trip to a warmer state now that it's colder? Where would you go?
Maybe somewhere in the middle. Not cold, not hot, just right. The Ozarks?
TPBM: White, malt or dark chocolate?

Maybe somewhere in the middle. Not cold, not hot, just right. The Ozarks?
TPBM: White, malt or dark chocolate?

None. Milk chocolate.

TPBM, ever feel jittery as a teen before a date, for no reason you can think of?

None. Milk chocolate.

TPBM, ever feel jittery as a teen before a date, for no reason you can think of?
Oh yes. But it was well worth it by a mile.

TPBM, if you were to win the lottery, how much would you want to win?

Oh yes. But it was well worth it by a mile.

TPBM, if you were to win the lottery, how much would you want to win?
Not a lot just like 1 million would be cool.

TPBM if you won the lottery would you share with anyone?

TPBM, if you were to move, what kind of a house would you want to move to?

A small one... maybe 1 floor, two story would be fine. Condo maybe. I don't think I'd like the size of the one I'm living in or like aunt's (both of which people in my family already have me living in- without my consent! lol).

TPBM- If you are a fan of Star Wars, who is your favorite character?

A small one... maybe 1 floor, two story would be fine. Condo maybe. I don't think I'd like the size of the one I'm living in or like aunt's (both of which people in my family already have me living in- without my consent! lol).

TPBM- If you are a fan of Star Wars, who is your favorite character?
Boba fett

TPBM if you can have any super power what would it be?

Hmm I suppose Superman.

TPBM: Do you have any new year resolution for 2018?

Hmm I suppose Superman.

TPBM: Do you have any new year resolution for 2018?

I haven't really thought that far ahead yet. I do have a few ideas in mind but nothing concrete yet.

TPBM, same question. 2018 resolutions?

Get on my bike more.
TPMB: Whats the one thing you like to eat that no one else seems to?

I love fresh oysters, everyone I know avoids them.

TPBM Are you a longtime member of other forums?

I love fresh oysters, everyone I know avoids them.

TPBM Are you a longtime member of other forums?
Not anymore. Used to be of like cat/dog forums, etc. I'm busy.

TPBM, do you like sending surprise gifts? Not necessarily for Christmas, but any other time?

Not anymore. Used to be of like cat/dog forums, etc. I'm busy.

TPBM, do you like sending surprise gifts? Not necessarily for Christmas, but any other time?

Yes.

TPBM: same question.

I enjoy sending things to my family in my home country, especially my Nieces and Nephew. I rather send them as surprises because I remember how exciting it was as a kid to get a parcel in the post.

TPBM
If you were given the opportunity to do one thing which would otherwise never be within your reach, what would it be ?

I enjoy sending things to my family in my home country, especially my Nieces and Nephew. I rather send them as surprises because I remember how exciting it was as a kid to get a parcel in the post.

TPBM
If you were given the opportunity to do one thing which would otherwise never be within your reach, what would it be ?

Touching as well as talking to the mystic on the mountaintop.

TPBM, are you stressed? C'mon, admit it. Lol

TPBM, are you stressed? C'mon, admit it. Lol

Yes, I am. I have a good friend and we help each other with that. All is good!

TPBM: what is your favorite gourment popcorn? Carmel, cheese, blueberry...other? Name it.

TPBM: what is your favorite gourment popcorn? Carmel, cheese, blueberry...other? Name it.

Two- Cheddar cheese and caramel.. Yuuuuummmm Haven't had any in years though wah... oh well.

TPBM- do you have a favorite gourmet snack (other than popcorn mentioned above)? What is it?

TPBM- do you have a favorite gourmet snack (other than popcorn mentioned above)? What is it?
Bacon wrapped chicken livers. Does this qualify? lol
1513974056111.png

To The Person Below Me: Do you like Bloody Marys?

Back