Person Below Me

Yes, had a professor did his move as being a comedian while lecturing about the lessons. He made the classroom feel cheerful.

TPBM: Ever got sent to the principal office?

Who hasn’t? :rofl:

TPBM Detention repeat offender?

Who hasn’t? :rofl:

TPBM Detention repeat offender?

Yup this and got swatted (by wooded paddle) to up to suspension from elementary to middle school years.

TPBM: Same question :lol:

Yup this and got swatted (by wooded paddle) to up to suspension from elementary to middle school years.

TPBM: Same question :lol:

Yes, my friends and I were occasionally late to class which was a joke and it didn’t reflect on our records.

TPBM What was the theme of your senior prom?

Yes, my friends and I were occasionally late to class which was a joke and it didn’t reflect on our records.

TPBM What was the theme of your senior prom?

My prom was held in Houston at a fancy hotel, rode in a limo with other dates. Couldn't remember the theme but I have them somewhere in the box.

TPBM: Same question.

My prom was held in Houston at a fancy hotel, rode in a limo with other dates. Couldn't remember the theme but I have them somewhere in the box.

It was suppose to be set up as a masquerade ball coming into the dance hall, every couple would start a waltz dance. As soon as that was done, we turned it into a modern day Mardi Gras. Unique but awesome!

TPBM Best high school memory?

It was suppose to be set up as a masquerade ball coming into the dance hall, every couple would start a waltz dance. As soon as that was done, we turned it into a modern day Mardi Gras. Unique but awesome!

TPBM Best high school memory?

The prom, homecoming, and the graduation... after graduation ceremony in Houston Cougar stadium, went back to high school to party and social all night with the rest of classmates before we go to separate lives.

The prom, homecoming, and the graduation... after graduation ceremony in Houston Cougar stadium, went back to high school to party and social all night with the rest of classmates before we go to separate lives.

I don’t really have one.

TPBM, favorite furniture style?

I don’t really have one.

TPBM, favorite furniture style?

I don’t have anything specific in mind, I just know if it will compliment the room.

TPBM Would you dare wear air brushed skin paint in lieu of clothes?

I don’t have anything specific in mind, I just know if it will compliment the room.

TPBM Would you dare wear air brushed skin paint in lieu of clothes?

For a piece of art... maybe I would try.

TBPM: Like to play truth or dare?

For a piece of art... maybe I would try.

TBPM: Like to play truth or dare?
I don't know if I should answer this one since I know this QQ isn't for the "general audience" :lol::razz: but I'm gonna answer anyways :lol: Truth over dare for sure!

tpbm: when was the last time you played video games at a mall?

I don't know if I should answer this one since I know this QQ isn't for the "general audience" :lol::razz: but I'm gonna answer anyways :lol: Truth over dare for sure!

tpbm: when was the last time you played video games at a mall?

Are you serious? God no! :rolleyes: :lol:

TPBM Have a gym membership? Fave workout?

Are you serious? God no! :rolleyes::lol:

TPBM Have a gym membership? Fave workout?

Yes, 24 hour fitness next door to my work.. threadmill, biking machine, but basically I use many of their workout equipments. Oh, they also have swimming pool and basketball as well. :)

TPBM: Favorite part of your job?

Yes, 24 hour fitness next door to my work.. threadmill, biking machine, but basically I use many of their workout equipments. Oh, they also have swimming pool and basketball as well. :)

TPBM: Favorite part of your job?

The people I work with who work hard and actually care about what they do.

TPBM Worst experience at work?

The people I work with who work hard and actually care about what they do.

TPBM Worst experience at work?

Skeleton crew making the job harder.. other part is dealing with crazy customers who don't listen.

Skeleton crew making the job harder.. other part is dealing with crazy customers who don't listen.

I definitely hear you. We call out customers with problem and defaulted accounts only to get the third degree. Awful! :lol:

TPBM Worst day of the week to do your job?

I definitely hear you. We call out customers with problem and defaulted accounts only to get the third degree. Awful! :lol:

TPBM Worst day of the week to do your job?

Mondays... that's when it's usually heavy... sometimes Thursdays.

TPBM: Love or loathe your job?

Mondays... that's when it's usually heavy... sometimes Thursdays.

TPBM: Love or loathe your job?

Love it, or I have no business putting in time to be miserable. :lol:

TPBM You just won the lottery. Describe quittin’ day at work.

Love it, or I have no business putting in time to be miserable. :lol:

TPBM You just won the lottery. Describe quittin’ day at work.

Hmm depending on the job, some would go downgrade to part time for the benefits and to stay busy. Then one of the day I'd hang up the job.

Hmm depending on the job, some would go downgrade to part time for the benefits and to stay busy. Then one of the day I'd hang up the job.

Let’s see, I’d probably walk in wearing provocative clothes then tell my superiors to shove it! KMA XX

No, really, I’d stay on as a consultant.

TPBM Fave night drink?

Back