Person Below Me

I use scented candles, also have night lights.

TPBM: same question.

Tea light candles all the time, sometimes incense. Music when I am energetic and crazy.

TPBM Fave pair of footwear?

Tea light candles all the time, sometimes incense. Music when I am energetic and crazy.

TPBM Fave pair of footwear?

I usually wear high ankle sneakers... Steel toe shoes at work.

TPBM: sandals or flip-flop?

I usually wear high ankle sneakers... Steel toe shoes at work.

TPBM: sandals or flip-flop?

Sandals. Never liked flip flops, reminds me of getting spanked in my younger days. :lol:

TPBM Moonlight or sunlight?

Sandals. Never liked flip flops, reminds me of getting spanked in my younger days. :lol:

TPBM Moonlight or sunlight?

I have crocs sandals... very comfortable ;)

Moonlight and sunrise/sunset. :)

TPBM: campfire or bonfire?

Lemme guess... cause and effect? :lol:

Close, there are small river falls throughout NC mountains.

TPBM Surfing or white water rafting?

White water rafting.

TPBM: Skydiving or water diving?

I do that of sorts at my place. :lol: I probably wouldn’t mind it. :razz:

TPBM Craziest hairstyle ever had? (Great or bad :lol: )

I had a flattop once during preteen time... dad was not a happy camper when he first saw me with a new haircut :lol:

TPBM: Same question.

I had a flattop once during preteen time... dad was not a happy camper when he first saw me with a new haircut :lol:

TPBM: Same question.

LOL Back in high school I had these highlights done by a friend that my dad described as “tinsel for hair”! :razz:

TPBM What did you once wear that you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing today?

LOL Back in high school I had these highlights done by a friend that my dad described as “tinsel for hair”! :razz:

TPBM What did you once wear that you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing today?

:lol: :D

Hmm I had a t-shirt that says I'm so naughty or something... not everyone was amused :lol:

TPBM: What kind of things you wouldn't dare to own or wear?

:lol: :D

Hmm I had a t-shirt that says I'm so naughty or something... not everyone was amused :lol:

TPBM: What kind of things you wouldn't dare to own or wear?

Among others, wild animal print wear. They’re the reason I go for solids today. ;)

TPBM Ever had an “outfit malfunction”?

Among others, wild animal print wear. They’re the reason I go for solids today. ;)

TPBM Ever had an “outfit malfunction”?

Does mismatched shoes count?

TPBM: least favorite subject in school?

Algebra... too confusing to me.

TPBM: Do you have a favorite teacher?

In college, I had a professor who taught statistics who was also a biker. Funny guy especially when he gave examples of crazy situation probability.

TPBM Ever had a funny teacher?

In college, I had a professor who taught statistics who was also a biker. Funny guy especially when he gave examples of crazy situation probability.

TPBM Ever had a funny teacher?

Yes, had a professor did his move as being a comedian while lecturing about the lessons. He made the classroom feel cheerful.

TPBM: Ever got sent to the principal office?

Back