Pepsi's New Super Bowl Deaf Ad

Yea he seems so even I search his name and username appear on google. Seem the communities aren't welcome him anymore.

Looks like we can have the pleasure of booting him out of our deaf world

I hope buffalo didn't mention about me as CLARKE is my last name! :eek:

JClarke, I didn't mention and I wasn't even thinking about you when I mentioned the Clarke school. Sorry if other guys are teasing you for that.

One neat sign we have for the Clarke School.... hold up the "C" handshape (in ASL not in AUSLAN, mind you!) with the left hand and make a "B" handshape with the right hand. Now hold the right hand horizionally inside the "C" and move it up and down as if it is wide-open mouth with a flapping tongue. You know, Clarke school is pro-oral. Yeah, I think we are making fun of that school. :wink:

JClarke, I didn't mention and I wasn't even thinking about you when I mentioned the Clarke school. Sorry if other guys are teasing you for that.

No worries, I was just messing with the other AD'ers about my last name, relating to the Clarke School in the U.S ;)

Just wondering what you guys think of that pepsi commercial?

If you haven't seen it, here it is...sorry I don't know how to make it available right here.

YouTube - Bob's House -- Pepsi's new Super Bowl Ad

what do you guys think of it? I'm a hearie and I personally thought it was pretty funny and nicely done, what does everyone else think?

:repost: It has been reposted like 5th or 6th time. Please check before making thread. :thumb:

Back