peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

what's the ratio like in your pbj sandwiches?

• equal amounts of peanut butter and jelly

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • more peanut butter than jelly

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • more jelly than peanut butter

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • i don't eat pbj sandwiches, unfortunately

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
I prefer peanut butter by itself, melted on toast.

Not often, but raspberry jam with a light layer of peanut butter on toast.

It's peanut butter and jelly time!

peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif

this thread is disgusting and offensive. :locked:

:lol:

I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches!

Hubby loves peanut butter and strawberry jelly to be exact.

I love PB&J sandwich with a glass of milk yummy! I tried, apple bacon with PB its soo good my friend from PA says it very popular there.

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I907/UCID1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

I love jelly sandwiches. :) Im not really crazy about peanut butter.

I love the PB & J sandwich. My voted is PB and J equal amount. It depend on my diet and weight. I love PB creamy over PB crunch. I prefer PB over Jelly. But I like strawberry and grape concord jelly. Yummy!

its easy make split peanut butter with jelly mixed they with bread whether you chose

i always does that all the times its good!!

I will eat PB&J toast as long as it's not grape. I really love the JIF creamy peanut butter with butter and honey mixed in, spread on hot toast, then sliced bananas and dried cranberries on top. Messy, but good.

I also dip apples in peanut butter and I've been known to cook with peanut butter as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF3PBfd2pS0]YouTube - American Pie The Book of Love: Doggy Style[/ame]

You did it! :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I love PJ. Oh yummy!

My favorite is apple jelly for PJs. Sometimes, I do like choco preasnut butter with strawberry jelly for breads. :D nom nom nom nom :P

I prefer almond butter. NOM! My kids prefer peanut butter. Now, I want some peanut butter cookies! With some chocolate chips! I'm too tired to make them tonight, though, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Back