peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

what's the ratio like in your pbj sandwiches?

• equal amounts of peanut butter and jelly

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • more peanut butter than jelly

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • more jelly than peanut butter

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • i don't eat pbj sandwiches, unfortunately

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

anakin

Reaction score
i used to put more jelly than peanut butter in my pbj sandwiches until a friend showed me the light.. it's the opposite now!

I have nasty allergy to all nuts, grrr. I love the smell of peanut butter.

i loveeee PB & jelly. thank god for it. LOL! i can make it at a last minute to anywhere I go.
I like PB a little more than jelly (strawberry) but i d like to have jelly being full on the one side.

i loveeee PB & jelly. thank god for it. LOL! i can make it at a last minute to anywhere I go.
I like PB a little more than jelly (strawberry) but i d like to have jelly being full on the one side.

disgusting

:barf: I hate PB J sandwiches! YUCK! I used to eat that when I was a kid and never fond of it!

My son LOVES it and tend make that for his lunch everyday.

I like PB&J, just equal with jelly and peanut butter.

no. hate it. :mad2:

There's cake for your birthday.
112876.jpg

Alot of nuts. :D

I haven't ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for years. I think I used to put more PB and light jelly on sandwich.

Yummy!...My boys eat a sandwich (PB&J) every night around 9PM.....love it with a glass of milk!....We "tease" our cat & dog with peanut butter, they "smack and smack and smack."

It's American as Apple Pie!

I haven't had a PB&J sandwich for a long while but when I do eat one, I usually even it out with both ingredients.

As for the jelly - Grape Jelly is the way to go! :D

Back