Patriots are under investigation for deflating footballs

"16"???? I thought this was about PSI.......did I miss something?

The refs over inflated the balls to 16 PSI after the balls were checked, as I understand it. The ball guy noticed it.

Did Brady know what was going on? Honestly, you're playing a major game, I'm sure if the ball didn't feel to his liking he would have it corrected by taking another ball. An illegal ball? After spy gate? I don't know.

One thing is for sure, the ball guy should be fired. Not because of wrong doing, but because he's there to serve the quarter back. And, the only thing he was serving was bull****.

fair point ducky...wdys you post intresting stuff but be more diplomatic if you post news then expect people all have different views,that is nature of the news

huh??? I have a right to say I am sick of hearing about this , I was watching one of my favorite show and it was interrupted b/c of this 'breaking news' . I don't consider this breaking news . WWW 3 starting would be.

NFL should put 17 PSI on balls. They're pros,Learn to play the pro game. Why do they need to make 20 million dollars on a contract?

I guessing that would go through arbitration if they have that clause. And, the report did not suggest wrong doing, it's a weak case.

Just like AROD was suspended all last year. I think NFL should cut a deal with Brady. Were give you 8 game suspension if you tell us all who's involved. And if we catch you lying its 2 years suspension. Lets see if he says his coach Bellichick was involved too.

NFL should put 17 PSI on balls. They're pros,Learn to play the pro game. Why do they need to make 20 million dollars on a contract?

because you are watching the game. the more people like you watching the game, the more money they will make/demand.

Bones is not b/c Tom Brady doing to be on TV . CRAP! Bones will come later and I hope I will not miss part it b/c of this . Damn it!

Heres more,,,

Ex-Patriot Damien Woody: I believe Tom Brady cheated

Former Patriots center Damien Woody, who snapped the ball to Tom Brady thousands of times and won two Super Bowl rings with him, believes that Brady was behind Deflategate.

Woody engaged in a debate on ESPN today with fellow former Patriot Tedy Bruschi, and although Bruschi defended Brady and said he doesn’t think the Patriots are cheaters, Woody said he agrees with the Ted Wells report, which found that the preponderance of the evidence shows that Brady cheated.

Bruschi asked Woody if he believes Brady told Patriots employees to deflate the footballs the Patriots would use in the AFC Championship Game, and Woody answered, “I do believe that.”

Woody said he read the Deflategate report and found it convincing. Woody added that he doesn’t believe the AFC Championship Game is the first time Brady cheated.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tom-brady-cheated/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

He should get a lifetime ban from the NFL just like Pete Rose is banned from Baseball

Then stop watching the news.

I said I muted my TV when this come on , I like to know what is going in the world and 75 % of people in my state feel the same as me they're sick of hearing about this. And I was trying to watch Bones last night and the news broke in about Tom . You can't escape here .

Heres more,,,

Ex-Patriot Damien Woody: I believe Tom Brady cheated

Former Patriots center Damien Woody, who snapped the ball to Tom Brady thousands of times and won two Super Bowl rings with him, believes that Brady was behind Deflategate.

Woody engaged in a debate on ESPN today with fellow former Patriot Tedy Bruschi, and although Bruschi defended Brady and said he doesn’t think the Patriots are cheaters, Woody said he agrees with the Ted Wells report, which found that the preponderance of the evidence shows that Brady cheated.

Bruschi asked Woody if he believes Brady told Patriots employees to deflate the footballs the Patriots would use in the AFC Championship Game, and Woody answered, “I do believe that.”

Woody said he read the Deflategate report and found it convincing. Woody added that he doesn’t believe the AFC Championship Game is the first time Brady cheated.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tom-brady-cheated/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

He should get a lifetime ban from the NFL just like Pete Rose is banned from Baseball

I still be waiting for NFL fine for him.

Tom Brady is going be suspended next week , damn now I will not be able to sleep. :roll:

Just like AROD was suspended all last year. I think NFL should cut a deal with Brady. Were give you 8 game suspension if you tell us all who's involved. And if we catch you lying its 2 years suspension. Lets see if he says his coach Bellichick was involved too.

And give up playing for the best team in the NFL? I doubt it. He's nearing the end of his career. There is nothing anyone can offer him. The NFL can suspend you, but the team actually owns you. I don't know if there are any rules that can force an NFL team to keep a player, other than what is in the contract.

NFL To SUSPEND Tom Brady For CHEATING His Way To Victory

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will announce next week that he plans to suspend New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his role in “DeflateGate,”according to a New York Daily News report.

Investigators hired by the NFL released its findings in a report on Wednesday — and the evidence apparently suggests that it was “more probable than not” that the Patriots intentionally deflated footballs prior to the AFC championship game earlier last season. Further, the report asserts that Brady himself was “at least generally aware” of the deflating.

Citing unnamed sources, the report states that Goodell believes there is enough evidence to show Brady’s behavior constitutes a violation of NFL rules. It wasn’t clear how long the superstar QB would be suspended.

NY Daily News writer Gary Myers estimates Brady could be slapped with a two-game suspension, but he also admits that “estimates have been all over the map.” Myers also argued Brady would become the ”highest profile player ever suspended in the 96-year history of the NFL.”

The Patriots organization could also face fines and head coach Bill Belichick, who is no stranger to football scandals, could also face consequences.

http://viraltater.com/report-nfl-commissioner-to-suspend-tom-brady-for-his-role-in-deflategate/#

Well i favor both Belichick and Brady get stiff penalties. Like Brady should get one year suspension and Belichick two year suspension. Remember what the NCAA did to USC on Pete Carroll and Reggie Bush cheating scandal. They gave USC two year probation. Which means No live TV,,No Bowl games for two years And one year no recruiting.

Breaking news: Tom Brady is suspended four games for his role in Deflategate. Additionally, the Patriots are fined $1 million and must forfeit two draft picks, including next year's first-rounder.

I wish he is suspended all games this year.

Tom Brady suspended, will miss Week 3 game against Jaguars

The NFL today suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for the first four games of this season for his role in DeflateGate.

If the ban is upheld, Brady will not be eligible to play when the Patriots host the Jaguars in Week 3 (Sept. 27).

In addition to Brady’s suspension, the Patriots will lose a first-round pick in 2016 and a fourth-round pick in 2017 and will be fined $1 million.

Without Brady, the Jaguars will face quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, who will be making his third NFL start. He visited the Jaguars last year before the draft.

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blo...spended-will-miss-week-3-game-against-jaguars

Finally good bye to Patriots and they sucks...

Go Seahawks. ;)

Fudge the Patriots. What a bunch of scumbags. Nice representation of the American dream. Cheat, cheat, and if all else fails cheat again. Disgusting. :D

I think the result of the appeal process will be interesting. Since the only evidence they have is someone's opinion, I'm wondering how they are going to present the evidence.

At least with the Major League Baseball steroids report, there were actual witnesses. In this case, there doesn't seem to be any witnesses.

Back