Pat Robertson: Haiti "Cursed" After "Pact to the Devil"

Must be sweeps week....

*sarcasm* Please send your money to Pat, care of the 700 club. He promises to pray for the salvation of the Christians that died in this event, but not the others. If you send $50, he will include a Hail Mary with his prayers, in your name. For $200, he will include an Our Father. You will also receive a picture of the victim you provided prayer for.

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

*shakes head* Really lame...

But I saw one comment from your first post: "[ ... ] I would urge anyone who feels the same way to channel their emotion into support for Haitian relief efforts. My favorite relief organization is the United Methodist Committee on Relief, which funnels 100% of the money it raises to relief work, but there are plenty of religious and secular relief groups out there."

Yeah, those victims need the help and heal...

Last edited:
I think only one person would agree with Pat Robertson.

Pat Robertson??

Oh geez... He is all publicity and nothing else...

A televised money hungry person seeking the souls of Christians.

A devil in disguise!!

Good ol' reliable Pat Robertson, you can always count on him to deliver an incredibly offensive remark concerning any natural disasters and terrorist attacks.

Of course, that's Pat Roberston speaking.. he said that for all disasters! Nothing new.

Pat can not determined what was in God's mind, or the devil's for all that matter ,so it is really isn't his place. But when we have suffering, we questioned God why he allow suffering. So that's people start blaming on sins and the devil. But Pat is wrong about Haiti. We commit far more sins (occultics, voodoos, lies, cheats, you name it) here in the states and elsewhere. I tend to blame my own country for their suffering and I tend to focus on the good because God is good.

Actually, I blame the world, not some particular country/nation.

Pat Robertson is a greedy selfish ignorant prick who has no heart.

Voodoo is a popular ritual among Haitians even among Haitian Christians as part of the tradition.

In virtually every culture, people adapt their religion to their old traditions.

Voodoo is a popular ritual among Haitians even among Haitian Christians as part of the tradition.

In virtually every culture, people adapt their religion to their old traditions.

true, and I have nothing to say about that as I know very little it, but I do think it is a selfish to use it as a revenge on someone who done you wrong. In fact, I think majority of people would love to do a voodoo doll on Pat Robertson right now.

In fact, I think majority of people would love to do a voodoo doll on Pat Robertson right now

LoL! I can't help it. LoL!

Wonder if duct tape over the doll's mouth will shut him up?

He's such an idiot.

If it works, I'm sure someone would love to tape the doll's mouth to shut Pelosi up( and few other people like Dawkins) as well. But that would be selfish on their part. Me, I don't mess with that sort of thing because it's against my religion.

Back