Pat Robertson: Haiti "Cursed" After "Pact to the Devil"

Typical firestarter. Just like Ann Coulter.

I wanna be one. Let's see....

"White people get more skin cancer than any other race, therefore they are evil. It probably has to do with their race making the most money in the US. That's what greed does to you."

I have no doubt at all that Pat Robertson is going to get what's coming to him one of these days. Fucking asshole.

Typical firestarter. Just like Ann Coulter.

I wanna be one. Let's see....

"White people get more skin cancer than any other race, therefore they are evil. It probably has to do with their race making the most money in the US. That's what greed does to you."

LOL! Nice to see you back Daredevel!

Bad bad timing. The guy has lost it. Really don't think anyone is going to stand behind him on this one.

Poor Haitians who suffered and died from the big earthquake at 7.0. They are in my thoughts and prayers. :(

Bad bad timing. The guy has lost it. Really don't think anyone is going to stand behind him on this one.

Little kids are down there still bleeding and buried hoping for someone to dig them out and he is sitting safe at home talking smack.

Disgusting.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

pat-robertson-prophet.jpg

Makes sense now... :roll:

I don't understand Pat Robertson why he was selfish and cruel to the many people of different cultures because we are the devils and we should repent to God 100%. I really don't like Pat Robertson for saying and keep smiling like the devil may care. He is not worth the shit out of him. :(

Earthquake as an act of God? maybe.

He knows the message from God? no.

He's just pretty much an idiot.

Nothing is predictable.

Haiti has a population of 9.7 million people, of which 80% are Roman Catholic and 16% are Protestant. So, close to 100% of Haitians are Christians.

Yet today, in the wake of the most devastating earthquake in Haitian history, Evangelical leader Pat Robertson told them all that the need "a great turning to God."

Pat Robertson is a greedy selfish ignorant prick who has no heart.

Well said! I remember my grandparents used to watch the 700 Club. They weren't crazy religious folks, but I think they watched it more for the entertainment value rather than it's "religious value". It was considered 'clean entertainment'.

Now everytime I see it, I flip the channel then I have to go take a big shit, lol.

Haiti has a population of 9.7 million people, of which 80% are Roman Catholic and 16% are Protestant. So, close to 100% of Haitians are Christians.

Yet today, in the wake of the most devastating earthquake in Haitian history, Evangelical leader Pat Robertson told them all that the need "a great turning to God."

I don't know if you know how evangelical feel about catholic beliefs. Let's just put it this way, They think catholics got it all wrong (and I'm trying to put this mildly). So if you wrote Pat this post, that's what he'll probably say. That he would still say they need "a great turning to God".

I don't know if you know how evangelical feel about catholic beliefs. Let's just put it this way, They think catholics got it all wrong (and I'm trying to put this mildly). So if you wrote Pat this post, that's what he'll probably say.

This is true, he needs to bone up on his Protestant Reformation history, lol.

:wtf:

It seems like every time there is a natural disaster, there is some idiot putting a "reason" behind it.

:wtf:

It seems like every time there is a natural disaster, there is some idiot putting a "reason" behind it.

*shrugs* I guess to put up some entertainment to get something off our minds and laugh at the ppl who are making fools of themselves during these times. But yea they are just pretty much wasting time cause nobody really cares.

I just read about what's happening in Hait and the problems they're facing and now I feel sick that Pat Robertson would be so harsh on them.

Back