*Part 5* to be cont. "I admit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am relieved that TJ is better today! no more swollen face but just rash and two sores but is healing nicely.. he have improved so much this morning as he said his eyes are not burning anymore! he is back in school! :applause:

I admit i have to get off now cuz thunderstorm is blazing thru now.. so till its over .. i will be back in a while ok.. :D

I admit that my friend lives in Wyoming got some snow!!!! :ugh: :shock: No thanks!

I admit that we got beautiful weather! I am not trading with anyone who have bad weather! :whistle:

I admit that my truck is done fix. Yay feel better now. whewwwwwwwww. Soon will leave for an counseling appt.

I admit that I'll soon get my new computer :thumb:
I'm using a computer at a cafe right now :)

I admit that I am VERY NERVOUS about this AD Caucus...I do not want to be stuck with the bill!!!!

DreamDeaf said:
I admit that I am VERY NERVOUS about this AD Caucus...I do not want to be stuck with the bill!!!!

I admit to tell you that don't worry you won't be stuck with the bill, If one say that they're coming, they better or else, they'll have to deal with Cheri. :whistle: (It's not gotta be pretty either) :giggle:

I admit i m back.. the thunderstorm went thru.. there were hails! but small marble size, thank goodness! whew! I admit I am addicted to AD. LOL

I admit that I went out and brought carvel ice cream birthday cake for my son. He wanted it. :D

I admit that I could not stop to tear from my eyes when I saw such beautiful couple my son and his girlfriend prom night. It gave me so much inspirations !!

DreamDeaf said:

Selling your A, B, C fingerspelling cards to collect the money. :lol:

I admit that I'm really behind in this thread..

Catmandu.. you have my deepest sympathy! :hug:

Dreamdeaf.. I believe everything will be okay

I admit you are definitely behind on this thread, rebel! :( Where were you? LOL :angel:

I admit that I am glad to be home and relaxing.

I admit that my left wrist is acting up again. I am wearing a wrist brace to help it.

I admit that I just got home from CI meeting...suppose stay there till 9 but only few people show up. That's fine ha! I am now just relaxing and check AD, Emails etc.

I admit that I have a mirgriane now. Grrr!

I admit that my guy-friend is home now from his trip. But bad news: his sk2 was stolen last night along with his dad's cellphone, checkbook, and meds. :pissed: at the stupid ppl out there who stole them! :pissed:

I admit that I am so glad that they called and cancelled everything before it was too late. He will have a new sk2 to replace the stolen one but he has to pay replacement fee: $110! That is stupid! :pissed:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I admit that I have a mirgriane now. Grrr!

I admit that my guy-friend is home now from his trip. But bad news: his sk2 was stolen last night along with his dad's cellphone, checkbook, and meds. :pissed: at the stupid ppl out there who stole them! :pissed:

Sorry, Unfortunately to hear.. Hope the stolen items will be returned somehow.

I admit i just get home from mah parent's house for visit and put new mah pix as update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back