*Part 5* to be cont. "I admit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i did not sleep well until in the morning and brought my son to school. i have insomnia, sleep deprivation horrible! With my fiancee, i can sleep in peace with her. my daughter is still with me watching toon tv another 30 minutes and then will go to school soon.

I admit that my son didnt go to school. Something is bothering him and I am getting :pissed: at the school for bothering him and not doing anything about it.

I admit I like to say sorrow depth for catmandu's uncle passed away...

I admit I got home from hospital... I had awful thinking of "thoughts so many different things in my mind" Wha... I gonna do... Plan A or B.. blah blah.. mixed emotions while in hospital.. When DR came into and say.. good news.. you're not.... (____________)
I was so relieved and happy.. so much pain feeling mixed emotions but have to go back hospital again this thursday morning.. To check up on me.. I have to taking medcation right now.. (sigh)

I pray God... *sigh* (mumbling)

I admit i m sorry heard abt ur uncle's passed away i m give you :hug: catmandu

I admit i m finally REST!

I admit that I am tired! It is soo beatiful outside today! :)

I admit that I did helped Tj with his homeworks he missed 2 days worth of school works. ouch! ha.. I admit that I will fix dinner soon. :D

I admit that I just put chicken nuggets in the oven. So we'll have the nuggets and baked beans. :) I don't want to eat way too much. ;)

Thanks guys :hug:

I admit I'm glad that today went well even though it was a very emotional day for all of us. It was truly a beautiful service. My mom couldn't do the eulogy at church because she was just too upset. I waited until after the burial then I passed the eulogy paper around to families so they can take it home and read it. We went to a restaurant where Uncle used to go there and shared our great memories together. Now I'm home drinking my favorite hot cup of coffee. :)

i admit i am full from the dinner. I admit that catmandu have my deepest sympathy. :( :hug:

I admit I'm so exhausted from today with errands, rode atv, and got grocery. Even more planted flowers lol

GA, hope u going well and pray for ya.

Cat, i knows its hard, and hang it there girl

I admit that I am TIRED!!! So I am going to bed in a few min. So Good night and be good! :lol:

I admit i am tired too as i didnt have enough sleep the last few nites due to Tj having rashes from poison ivy. I admit I still worry about him as i Still watch him to make sure he still can breathe.. but hes improving so much and he will be able to go back to school tmw.. Finally i will have break and take alots of naps? haha.. :D but he will go back to his fathers house and i will not see him till Friday.. :(

i ADMIT its time for me to go to bed now! so good nite yall! sweet dreams! dont let the bedbugs bite you! heh.. :)

i admit that i went bed last night 2am to 5am woke up, cant sleep.. too much on my mind so now i am doing allright and going bed now.. gn everyone! :zzz:

I admit that I cant wait to see my cousin's wedding to his soon to be wife cant wait!!!! :lol:

I admit that my son is staying home from school again due to his strep throat.

I admit that I am anxious due to thunderstorms coming thru soon. Ugh..

I admit that I am so glad that my car is finally in the shop to be fixed! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back