Palin's Daughter--Pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Palin's daughter is "early bloomer" because she is like one of popular girl in high school compare to Hillary's daughter who was nerd and loser until, as "late bloomer", she become hottie one.

I believe Palin's daughter is "early bloomer" because she is like one of popular girl in high school compare to Hillary's daughter who was nerd and loser until, as "late bloomer", she become hottie one.

Her daughter Bistrol is beautiful than Chelsea. You know Britney's sister Jamie gave her a birth baby when she is 17. They both are bad reputation. My husband already shake a hand to Chelsea in a person last April. Do you know why Chelsea changed to beautiful from ugly? Because she had a plastic surgery to reduced ugly.

How do you know that? Lots of teens get lots of sex ed and still get pregnant. Education by itself doesn't stop pregnancy.

Teens "know" about a lot things but that doesn't mean they'll make the right choices.

Wow, that looks like a trustworthy, respectable website.

Not. :roll:

Are you saying that mothers shouldn't have careers?

:roll: I disagree with her post with website. She is very bashing on Palin and her daughter. :roll: It doesn't matter. Who cares? It not our business.

Her daughter Bistrol is beautiful than Chelsea. You know Britney's sister Jamie gave her a birth baby when she is 17. They both are bad reputation. My husband already shake a hand to Chelsea in a person last April. Do you know why Chelsea changed to beautiful from ugly? Because she had a plastic surgery to reduced ugly.

Pinky, stop spreading ridiculous lies.

You are quite superficial. :roll:

:roll: I disagree with her post with website. She is very bashing on Palin and her daughter. :roll: It doesn't matter. Who cares? It not our business.

Erm...werent you just bashing Chelsea Clinton? It is okay for you to bash but it is not okay for others? Besides they werent bashing anyway - you need to look up the definition of bashing and see the difference between bashing and debating.

You sound like John McCain back in 1998 when he told a joke about Chelsea Clinton.

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno.”

Crooks and Liars » John McCain’s crude Chelsea Clinton joke

:lol: at the last few posts about Clinton, Spears and etc, etc..

Hmmm:hmm: Makes one think, doesn't it? I was questioning the issue of her water supposedly breaking, and yet she delivers a speech and takes a 10 hour air trip back to Alaska. I also questioned her flying that late in her pregnancy, especially a high risk pregnancy. Doesn't seem that she was too concerned with the welfare of the baby, if indeed she was pregnant.

Given the fact that she had already given birth to 4 children, one has to question the 15 plus hour delay between her water breaking and the supposedly delivery of a child.

You know, I was wondering the same thing about Sarah and Bristol's situation.

Here's the thing, If Sarah was the one who actually gave birth to the child (supposedly her 5th one), Wouldn't the baby be coming out quicker than 15 hours when the water breaks? The reason I asked this is because usually (in the norm) when women have more children, the duration of the birth (or labor) becomes shorter. Of course each women's pregnancy varies, though.

You know, I was wondering the same thing about Sarah and Bristol's situation.

Here's the thing, If Sarah was the one who actually gave birth to the child (supposedly her 5th one), Wouldn't the baby be coming out quicker than 15 hours when the water breaks? The reason I asked this is because usually (in the norm) when women have more children, the duration of the birth (or labor) becomes shorter. Of course each women's pregnancy varies, though.

That's exactly why I was questioning it. Also, she knew she was a high risk preganancy, yet she flew to Texas to give a speech 24 hours before her water broke. Most physician's won't advise a woman with a normal preganancy to fly that close to her due date, and definatley not a high risk pregnancy. But Sarah Palin, flew in her 9th month, and then turned around and flew again after her water broke. Doesn't appear to me that she was very concerned about the health of her child. Also, what's up with hidingher pregnancy from her other children until she was 7 months along? There are just too many things that don't add up.

Yes, I´m wondering the same since Vampy´s post, Jillio and Jolie_77.

Erm...werent you just bashing Chelsea Clinton? It is okay for you to bash but it is not okay for others? Besides they werent bashing anyway - you need to look up the definition of bashing and see the difference between bashing and debating.

Exactly!!!

I will be back for response posts later. *I have to go now to fix the breakfast for my family*.

no... Chelsea Clinton is so cute smile better than Palin's daughter looks so fat face and no smile!!!!

I guess we'll just have to wait until the family is hounded enough to produce DNA proof so everyone will be happy. :roll:

Sex education start long time ago and yet, not everybody expect that happen. Love is powerful, they want to laid badly. Be worry about your daughter(s). Oooo!

I mean PROPER sex education, I mean responsible... , not just sex for the fun... AID, STD, etc. etc., not that what Barbaro described in her post about.

Example:

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/21691-parents-latest-victims-judicial-activism.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/parenting/25...ren-read-sexual-responsibility-magazines.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back