Pain in the CI area?

Ooh, jackhammer.. don't tempt me, PFH! Barely around :( school/work's been keeping me busy. I just wrapped up my summer semester and I have a two-week break before the fall semester starts.. siiigh. I should catch up with AllDeaf!

my recommendation: enjoy life. It's one of my things on my to-do list every single day.... I sometimes get lucky and get it done.

Ooh, jackhammer.. don't tempt me, PFH! Barely around :( school/work's been keeping me busy. I just wrapped up my summer semester and I have a two-week break before the fall semester starts.. siiigh. I should catch up with AllDeaf!

Yea, come back to AD when you can! :wave:

Back again. The pain has returned, except it's a dull one. It's worse now. I don't know why it's happening.. and I don't want to have to keep going back for steroid injections. Ugh. I wish there were more information about long-term risks or something like that. I currently don't have the funds to go see my doctor again, so I'll deal with the pain for now..

This would make sense if I was still a growing teenager :P I'm 23, I think I'm fully grown by now.. haha.

Yes, but bone could still be regenerating.

I don't think i experienced this kind of pain before. The only pain i had before was my neck that was near my CI and headaches from the CI plus pressure from the CI. I took ibuprofen before and it helped. My sophmore year, I was out of school for a week due to the pain that I had with my CI. My CI gave me pain for a week, and a little bit during grand nationals at band. But It eventually went away on its own. Try putting a warm bean bag on your neck and see if that would help with your CI :dunno:, I did that before, and it helped me for a little bit.

Nice to see you here, yea catch up with this ad with us, anakin. hope your pain go away..

Back