Pager Jitters

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
i couldnt even access to check emails on the interent... only they had to download.. which still not working, its may be cool to have pager sidekick.. but i dont like it.. so for me, its sucks...

I can help you out with sidekick in CON

• LCD problem (3 out of 7 been report since Oct 2002 which release)
• lack life battery
• No backup - no software have been release yet
• problem with certain coverage

I have sidekick myself..loved it...previous i had a Motorola T-900 and i played with my friends and accidentally cracked my LCD...oh well...

Originally posted by allisonjoy
have been in a countless NEAR car accidents due to using my pager. a;jsldkfj;aslkdfs...
LOL...and you have a hard time walking. I remember that day at Six Flags you walking into 3 things while using your pager.

Me, I just lost mine on Superman. I was talking to people before the ride and totally forgot I had the pager. Well, I didn't have the pager when I returned. It still worked, cuz I had other wynd owners page it and they got a D for delivered. To this day, I don't know what happened to it.

Originally posted by t e d d y
never have the pager on you while you are on rollecoaster lol

:laugh2: I tried to flick my friend's glasses off while we were riding. He was pissed!

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
:laugh2: I tried to flick my friend's glasses off while we were riding. He was pissed!
:rofl: I did make my dad's hat off while we were riding superman and he wasn't pissed off thank god lol

Originally posted by Stevey Boy

:rofl:

We were riding on roller coaster. He lose his camera! He was not pissed off. He told us. The camera is cheap. He does not care it. My friend and I was laughing at him. :laugh2: ;)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
This is why pager usage should be illegal while driving! :fu:
so do fucking people who use cell phone and driving... I alway give them my :madfawk: when I see them use cell phone ugh!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
so do fucking people who use cell phone and driving... I alway give them my :madfawk: when I see them use cell phone ugh!

:rofl:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Hey, you give me the :madfawk: when you see me doing that? LOL :laugh2: I do it alot. The fun part is texting while driving. I never had problems with my wynd, but texting on a phone is a pain in the ass.

Originally posted by prostock19
Hey, you give me the :madfawk: when you see me doing that? LOL :laugh2: I do it alot. The fun part is texting while driving. I never had problems with my wynd, but texting on a phone is a pain in the ass.
at least I don't see you drive nearby me then that's fine... but otherwise if I see you being deaf.. I will say go deaf power!

Same here, I use text on my cell...

one time I was texting to my friend who was driving next to me (we had to take seperate cars cuz we were going to take diff freeways) and my friend was using wyndtell and sometimes we would drive up next to each other and sign.....we were ALLLLL over the road. we were worried a cop may see it and think we are drunk LOL

I had AOL pager for less than one year, but it was dead on me. LOL Right now, I don't have a pager with me, but someday I will get a good pager. Any suggestions? Sidekick or other pager?

Rather use pager without any stupid lease. Only I know is AOL Pager that which not require to have lease like Wyndtell, Deafwireless, and others. Like use pager for traveling only.

Kevbo, I read anothet thread post " My paycheck" by Kevbo. you said you made almost a thousand dollar on check in one week. why are you dismayed that you forget to left your SIDEK!CK at sport place. i guess you can't afford to buy another SK? better watch your saying at another thread post. LOL!!!

I have an AOL pager and it doesn t work in hawaii ( on my island) so im gonna get the sidekick as it has roaming and all that so mom and dad won t paranoid if somethings up and if they need me they can get me a page away .,.....

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I never had a pager yet becasue no pager set up in Newfoundland yet POUT

fianlly we got pager system arrive in Newfoundland, I am thinking about to buy sometimes later on

Back