Outer Space blows my mind.

Mr.JayDeeM

Reaction score
Everytime I begin to even wonder about space, it just amazes the bejeebus out of me.

Here's pretty cool GIF I found.

2wgcaxy.jpg

Another amazing pic from Hubble. Each one of the light sources in this pic are not stars, but GALAXIES.

es2tyq.jpg

90zkes.jpg

Unbelievable, I say. I believe that there is other life forms out there. Even the advanced than humans type. Discuss.

Awesome isn't it? I agree with you. I don't think we could possibly be the only human types in the gallaxy. For one thing, too many people have seen things that just can't be explained and the gallaxy is just too huge

We will never know whats out there. Maybe there is another planet like us and doing the same thing right now. Who knows. I wish there is something we can do to see it.

The space are beautiful, and will always be there no matter what :)

I am always fascinated by outerspace and I enjoy watching the shows about it on the Science Channel. I would have loved to be an astrologist.

I love nights and stars. I wish I have a bigger telescope and bring it to middle of nowhere and completely blackness so I can see more bright stars out there. so cool.

Yes denefitely there is a life out there but are we ready for them, I don't think so.

Wow, that's really awesome detail zoomed up. that's a lot of galaxies out there concentrated in a space that we can't see with our naked eye.

I wonder what kind of life is out there, I believe there is more advanced humans than us somewhere out there.

yea i bet it is there a life out there.. but no one knows what will be.. advanced human or just regular human like us.. or different kind of speices? or what.. we just dont know..

ALSO, yes i bet there is a planets like us but it will be very different kind of enivorment compare our earth.. ibet!

so wait and see

remmy it is very very hard to find or catch the "another earth" out there.. too small !

Wait and see? I dont think there ever will be a "wait and see", they are many light years away and we will never get to them.

I wonder what kind of life is out there, I believe there is more advanced humans than us somewhere out there.

Well if you do the math.... theres billions and billions of stars out there. The sun is the most common type of star within those billions of stars so im guessing the chances are that other earth-like planets that formed around these other sun-type stars more than likely mirror our own solar system. So chances are life formed and thrive on simular like planets. Where they are? Who the fuck knows, but im a believer in that theory.

Yep! Infinity........................................................ no end!

Tooo mind-blogging for our human brains to gasp! lol

It sometime make you wonder who in the hell create all of this? I believe there are life forms out there and our technologies are not advanced enough for us to do space travel. Most likely we wont see it happening in our lifttime but future generations will see it happen.

It gonna take millions years for us to develop this kind of stuff that'll take us there.

jaydeemfoo, you say that "wait and see".. i am not talk about travel light we go to.. i am talk about when will we find them throught telescope... it would take time.. yes one day..

The numbers of stars in the outer space is like numbers of sand on the Earth...

that includes every sand from the Sahara Desert, many other deserts, and thousand beaches in the world altogether.

Also remember that each star is between million or billion miles apart so imagine yourself with each sand spread apart like that. lol

Just ask yourself as if you could count every sand by handful alone... near impossible task for you unless if you have some great patience. :lol:

Tooooo much mind-blogging for humans to grasp - incredible!

Back