Other Science Fiction shows' fans?

I like Quantum Leap and Sliders. Right now, I am watching Twlight Zone marathon. :D

Okay....

I am biggest fan

=> Star Trek (old shows and new shows TV and movies)
=>Stargate SG-1
=>Stargate Atlantis
=>Smallville (Superman)
=>some superheroes (DC comic and Marvel comic on TV or movies)
=> Oh yes! Harry Potter (Fantasy) (all book numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 Movies too)

Alot of good ones have already been listed;

Here are my favs.

3rd Rock from the Sun (My fav.)
Lost in Space
Land of the Lost
The Twilight Sone
Lost
Futurama
The Wild Wild West
Space 1999
V
Sliders
Kinght Rider
Airwolfe
and Farscape.

I am biggest fan

=> Star Trek (old shows and new shows TV and movies)
=>Stargate SG-1
=>Stargate Atlantis
=>Smallville (Superman)
=>some superheroes (DC comic and Marvel comic on TV or movies)
=> Oh yes! Harry Potter (Fantasy) (all book numbers: 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 Movies too)
You ready for the upcoming Stargate Universe?

Here is my favorite:

Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Angel
Buffy the vampire slayer
Charmed
Star Trek
Babylon 5
Quantum Leap
Smallvillie
Dr Who
X-files

Can't remember what else. :)

T3NYla3iF8tGbB6.jpg

First Wave (1998-2001)
* The Canadian series lasted 3 seasons (66 episodes) and aired on Sci-Fi channel
* Francis Ford Coppola was credited as an executive producer.
* For fans of X-Files, Millennium, etc.

Premise:
Reformed thief Cade Foster discovers that aliens are among us in the form of genetic clones, intent on enslaving the population. To assess the human potential to fight back, they gather data from 117 test subjects. When Foster remembers the tests conducted on him, the aliens frame him for his wife's murder. Pursued by the police and a mysterious government agent, Foster discovers the quatrains of Nostradamus, which tells of three waves which will destroy the planet, unless a "twice blessed man" can stop them. Aided by a quirky cyber-journalist, Foster investigates strange occurrences which have ties to Nostradamus' quatrains, hoping to find what he needs to forestall the aliens' plans. The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

Alternative summary:
Former thief Cade Foster discovers that aliens are conducting experiments among humans as part of the first wave of their invasion of our world. He sets out to fight them, with the assistance of a conspiracy theorist known as Crazy Eddie, who helps him discover the relevance of prophecies made in 1564 by Nostradamus, who predicted the destruction of the Earth in 3 terrifying waves by aliens known as the Gua. Cade and his allies attempt to use the ancient seer's quatrains to guide them to the aliens' various activities. TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide

I love nearly all sci-fi TV shows. My favourite ones are
  • Firefly (I still get angry at those idiots at Fox for cancelling this show halfway through the 1st season)
  • Doctor Who
  • X-Files
  • Torchwood
  • Life on Mars
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • Star Trek: Voyager
  • the frackin' brilliant Battlestar Galatica

X-Files
Doctor Who
Star Trek
Torchwood
I'm utterly obsessed with Doctor Who!!

You know I love all of those! I'm the one who showed you X-files and Star Trek, how you lived 11 years without knowing those I don't know :lol: then again you were the wonderful person who showed me Doctor Who, so we are even :ily: Best British Buddy!

:wave:AJW and Amy! Hubby and I loved Firefly and we were also disappointed at the cancellation.

we also really enjoyed X-Files and ST-TNG and Voyager.

we also liked Defying Gravity and Dollhouse - both cancelled:(

never heard of Torchwood

Dogmom~ Torchwood (which anagrams to Doctor Who) is a spin off of Doctor Who about the Torchwood institute it stars John Barrowman as Captain Jack, its basically Doctor Who but with more guns and *clears throat* "dancing"

Fringe, there arent many too good sci-fi on tv, too serialistic, boring, except for Aeon Flux the cartoon series which plays hard on the intellect -its a true sci-fi imo...

star wars,
movies like, Fifth Element, Dune, Logan's Run (and tv?), AI, bicenntienital man, Alien, Battlefield Earth, 28 Days Later, Æon Flux 90's (cartoons was way way better-MTV),The Island, Déjà Vu, I Am Legend, City of Ember, Cloverfield, The Happening, Avatar, District 9, Strange Days, GTronattaca, Riddick, Cherry 2000, Mad Max, Altered States, Blade Runner, Tron, The Terminator, and many more

So, ... count me in
im a science fiction fan too

I'm quite a Sci Fi fan.

Star Trek
Dr Who (classic & New)
Battlestar Galactica (Classic)
Quantum Leap
Sliders
X-Files
Torchwood
Red Dwarf
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Angel
Buffy the vampire slayer
Charmed
3rd Rock from the Sun
Lost in Space
Land of the Lost
The Twilight Zone
Wild Wild West
Space 1999
V (Classic)
Blue thunder (movie & series)
Dollhouse
Eureka
Andromeda
Kolchak: The Night Stalker
Friday the 13th: The Series
Bionic Man & Woman, Wonder Woman, The Incredible Hulk
Planet of the Apes (series & movies)
Lexx

I'm probably forgetting several shows I used to watch. :)

Dogmom~ Torchwood (which anagrams to Doctor Who) is a spin off of Doctor Who about the Torchwood institute it stars John Barrowman as Captain Jack, its basically Doctor Who but with more guns and *clears throat* "dancing"
Yeah.

I saw the trailer for Torchwood before I figured it out from watching an episode of Doctor Who.

I'm quite a Sci Fi fan.

Star Trek
Dr Who (classic & New)
Quantum Leap
Sliders
X-Files
Torchwood
Red Dwarf
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Angel
Buffy the vampire slayer
Charmed
3rd Rock from the Sun
Lost in Space
Land of the Lost
The Twilight Zone
Wild Wild West
Space 1999
V (Classic)
Blue thunder (movie & series)
Dollhouse
Eureka
Andromeda
Lexx

I'm probably forgetting several shows I used to watch. :)
Me too.

I've seen most of what you've seen, including the original versions.

Star Trek
Dr Who (classic & New)
Quantum Leap
Sliders
X-Files
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Angel
Buffy the vampire slayer
Charmed
3rd Rock from the Sun
Lost in Space
Land of the Lost
The Twilight Zone
Wild Wild West
V (Classic)
Blue thunder (movie)
Eureka
Andromeda
Lexx

I am not in to sci fi shows as much as I used to be, but one of my all time favorite movies was Plan 9 from Outer Space fantastic!!

I'm a huge sci-fi fan! I love the X-Files, 3rd Rock from the Sun (if that counts), Quantum Leap, Star Trek, Stargate, and probably anything else with the name "star" in it. :lol: I won't even get into listing all the movies.

Back