Other Science Fiction shows' fans?

JMackay

Reaction score
Babylon 5?

Sliders?

Battlestar Galactica (I'm a fan of the original series; haven't had a chance to see the new one really)

Quantum Leap?

X-Files? (Die hard fan!)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer? (I'm a TV series fan versus the movie...)

Angel?

OK... if you think of one I didn't list, put it down... :)

x files
Quantum Leap
CHARMED! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i cant remember that i know there were more.

All Star Trek series

Original Battlestar Galatica

Babylon 5

X-files

Quantum Leap is cool! One show that I did enjoy! :)

Fringe is good.

cool :)

Fringe is good.

I haven't seen Fringe-is that new show?

I loved Quantum Leap. :) Scott Bakula was great! Also loved Dean Stockwell as Al. He was so funny!

I read interview from one of the Star Trek Deep Space Nine actresses (Terry Farrell), who was on an episode of the show before she was on DS9, that Mr. Bakula is super-nice. :)

Me too

All Star Trek series

Original Battlestar Galatica

Babylon 5

X-files

All Trek shows, Babylon 5, and Battlestar Galactica original series.

X-Files rocked. I liked the first movie; the follow-up movie was a little disappointing. I had hoped after 10 years it would do well, but they waited too long to get on the ball with another X-Files movie.

Gillian Anderson still looks very young, though.

Do you have any favorite characters? :)

Co-signing..I think I have seen every single Quantum Leap save for the pilot episode. Man, that's some good tv!

Fringe is good.

I don't much care for Fringe. Fringe (imo) seems like a poor man's X-Files. I think it's a huge hit with kids who were too young to remember how truly awesome X-Files was.

*sigh* I miss the 90's.

Last edited:
Co-signing..I think I have seen every single Quantum Leap save for the pilot episode. Man, that's some good tv!

I don't much care for Fringe. Fringe (imo) seems like a poor man's X-Files. I think it's a huge hit with kids who were too young to remember how truly awesome X-Files was.

*sigh* I miss the 90's.

Hey I differ with you! This old lady loves the character of Walter!!

He is smarter and more eccentric than Fox Mulder. :P

I like fringe too. i try to keep up with watching it. i finally watched it last night.

In the first few seasons of X-Files, it was pretty good until the movie came out. After that, it went downhill.

X-Files Season 2

In the first few seasons of X-Files, it was pretty good until the movie came out. After that, it went downhill.

Season 2 had lots of good episodes... My favorite from season 4 is when Scully finds out she has cancer. Very touching how Mulder looked after her. :)

Yeah, it wasn't the same after Duchovny left the show, but at least he came back in season 9 for a rap... I didn't like that she gave away the baby. :(

Yes you're quite right about that. Actually, I thought X-Files was headed south before the movie was released.

Loved Quantum Leap! "Oh, boy."
Also liked X-files and Battlestar Galactica (never saw the old series though).

Original Battlestar Galactica

Loved Quantum Leap! "Oh, boy."
Also liked X-files and Battlestar Galactica (never saw the old series though).

It's on DVD. :) I have to try the new one, but they changed stuff from what I have heard about the new series. Supposedly the Cylons are clones or something? They're TIN CANS in the original series! Ha ha ha!!

Starbuck is MALE in the original series, and there's no one quite like Dirk Benedict, the cigar-smoking rogue! (He was also on A-Team.)

My favorite was of course Richard Hatch as Apollo, and Lorne Greene as Commander Adama. That man had CLASS. :) It's too bad he's no longer with us. :( R.I.P. There is just NO replacing Lorne Greene!!

I also liked Athena. She was spunky, Cassiopea was the pretty one, and Jane Seymour's tenure on the show was short as Serina, but she's an amazing actress.

Somewhere in Time is one of my mom's favorite movies (Seymour was in that with Christopher Reeve after he did the first Superman movie.)

Somewhere in Time (1980)

"Battlestar Galactica" (1978)

Dwight Schultz (Murdock on A-Team) had a recurring role on Star Trek: The Next Generation as Barclay (Broccoli). He's also really funny! :giggle:

*sigh* I miss the 90's.

Amen to that. I saw the first episode of Fringe and it did appear like it was (sorry for the word) ripped off from XFiles. The dynamics between the two protagonists in Fringe (not including the Doctor/Father who could be Cigarette Smoking Man or AD Skinner in X Files) is nothing compared to Mulder and Scully.

I miss the 90s too.. the music, the television series, and the paranoia that most series today try to redo but just lack the timeliness. IMHO. Any thoughts on that? I'm obviously a die hard X Files fan. :)

:gives: lol

clear.gif

Babylon 5?

Sliders?

Battlestar Galactica (I'm a fan of the original series; haven't had a chance to see the new one really)

Quantum Leap?

X-Files? (Die hard fan!)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer? (I'm a TV series fan versus the movie...)

Angel?

OK... if you think of one I didn't list, put it down... :)

I like all of them but Not the new Battlestar Galactica, too war like for my liking Yuck

Also I love British Sci Fi Shows

Dr Who
(I watch him as the 3rd Dr onward so that might made me one of the oldest Dr Who fans around unless there is oneone who watch him from the first Dr or second Dr beside my Mum)

Torchwood (Spin off from Dr Who)

Red Dwarf

Survivors (Both the 70s and last year version)

The Sci Fi Shows that I love the most are Dr Who, Torchwood, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel

Amen to that. I saw the first episode of Fringe and it did appear like it was (sorry for the word) ripped off from XFiles. The dynamics between the two protagonists in Fringe (not including the Doctor/Father who could be Cigarette Smoking Man or AD Skinner in X Files) is nothing compared to Mulder and Scully.

I miss the 90s too.. the music, the television series, and the paranoia that most series today try to redo but just lack the timeliness. IMHO. Any thoughts on that? I'm obviously a die hard X Files fan. :)

:gives: lol

clear.gif

Fringe is basically a cross between X-Files and Lost.

It's quite a good show, it's not like X-Files nor is it like Lost, but there are similar elements from both shows in it.

It's quite an interesting show, it gets better as you go further into it.

Back