Oral Vs Sign

What do they do?
These two organizations do provide support to the late deafened, especially the ALDA. The HLAA does also but they also provide support to the hearing-impaired and hard of hearing as well. There are also different chapters throughout the States, so there may be some near where you are. These organizations also sometime have social functions or events you could go to, to meet more people like yourself.

Well, I am in the hard of hearing area and may be moving out, luckily for this move I won't need to do any heavy lifting tee...hee. Audi and an array of other docs say that my hearing will continue to diminish. As of right now I have 'severe' hearing loss in my left ear, and 'mild to moderate' in my right. The loss in my left is due to the cancer (tumor) and the surgeries to remove it the loss in my right is actually from the chemo, which they said affected 'both' just the surgeries knocked out my left first. So I guess the scalpel takes home first prize but chemo definitely won't go home empty handed... :cheers:

2r76986.jpg

Well, I am in the hard of hearing area and may be moving out, luckily for this move I won't need to do any heavy lifting tee...hee. Audi and an array of other docs say that my hearing will continue to diminish. As of right now I have 'severe' hearing loss in my left ear, and 'mild to moderate' in my right. The loss in my left is due to the cancer (tumor) and the surgeries to remove it the loss in my right is actually from the chemo, which they said affected 'both' just the surgeries knocked out my left first. So I guess the scalpel takes home first prize but chemo definitely won't go home empty handed... :cheers:

This just tugs at my heart. I dont want to say that I feel sorry for you but I love your positive attitude towards it. :hug;

Back