Oral Vs Sign

Sorry this website is similar to my schools and due to finals my brain is not functioning well and somehow I had a grand mall blonde moment and posted my english essay here oops and I don't know how to delete the thread. eeek ya I'm a blonde!!:shock:

there is hundreds of not thousands of comments, opinion found all over AD....too many variables...but in the nutshell the politics of deafness tend to revolve the cultural significance of sign, and yet ironically most of those in the business of deaf culture tend to be from Oral schooling on that they try reclaim it, so its a really really messy business, even corrupted.

Yes a female... In my defense its been a week full of finals which means all common sense is gone due to lack of sleep and loss of blood from zillions of paper cuts!!!

:Ohno:

Ok bracing myself for the jokes to come...teehee

I've heard of the avry brewing house (don't really remember the name) is it there, in boulder?

Yup its in Boulder.

We had our happy hour two nights ago. Quite a few people came out - was nice.

Dont be a stranger, come on over anytime

To be honest my ASL has been downgraded to a 3rd grade level... I can have an intelligent conversation with an 8yr old lol. But back in school...

:(

So needless to say I tend to avoid the 'bar scene' I can read lips but drunk people don't talk right lol

To be honest my ASL has been downgraded to a 3rd grade level... I can have an intelligent conversation with an 8yr old lol. But back in school...

:(

So needless to say I tend to avoid the 'bar scene' I can read lips but drunk people don't talk right lol
Haha alright.

Ya just lost my hearing... so ya I get a lot of alone time with the bike, and lovely firearm collection teehee

Ya just lost my hearing... so ya I get a lot of alone time with the bike, and lovely firearm collection teehee
Late deafened huh? So you may want to try the Hearing Loss Association of America or ALDA which stands for "association for late deafened adults."

Back