Opinion: Vanish without truce.

I'd probably built a lot of strip clubs and be a famous strip club owner in da world. :rockon: I'd invent lap dance...take yo pants off lap dance for special price, $80..with drawals) :lol: great way to invest money.

Drop it like it's hawt!! Snoop doggy dog song!

all in ur wet dreams!...LOL

What would you do if you ever win millions of dollars?

Hmm.. Lets see, I'd probably sigh, heavily and make myself a hot cup of coffee.
(yes, that's sarcasm)

Here, a million doesn't buy you much. Oh, you can get a lot far out from the city were there are no jobs, but you certainly couldn't retire. A decent house, outside the city, in a good town, goes for about $550k(low end). And then, considering the government is going to take half you'd be shy of making even that payment And, lets not forget, those lawyers whom your supposed to hire(you'll need them to stay anonymous), I mean after all, they can't be taking no Bali vacations unless you pay them, can they? I wouldn't worry about strangers anyway, The people who would do you harm are probably closer than you think. Every cousin who ever saw you as an infant is going to want their cut.

No, it would have to be much more than a million for me, just sayin.

<<< if i win mega million dollars... what will i do is:

pay off the debts
put my $$ in swiss bank
disappear from America and travel around the world
media will goes die after i disappear.
come back to America and say, "whats up people?" .
normal life again with chaos

If I win millions, joke's on everybody. I'm donating 90% of my earnings to the Shriners Hospital for Children, and retiring on the rest.

Back