Opinion: Vanish without truce.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
If I ever win millions of dollars, I'd rather to vanish without truce to protect myself from media attacks, lawyers, murders and robbers. Opinions?

What would you do if you ever win millions of dollars?

So winning the lottery would be the reason for not to wanting to resolve disagreements with your enemies?....

Oh wait......

If you win the lottery, you will be harassed. They will always find you. You will get calls from people asking you to buy something from them. You will get calls from people asking you to donate to charity. You will be bothered by those not-so-nice family members who are suddenly always-so-nice until they get something from you. :)

If I ever win millions of dollars, I'd rather to vanish without truce to protect myself from media attacks, lawyers, murders and robbers. Opinions?

I would try to convince Warren Buffet to accept me as a new client for Berkshire Hathaway.

I would buy a high rise condo on a high floor with good security. THen I would just have everything delivered to my home and never leave.

I would buy a high rise condo on a high floor with good security. THen I would just have everything delivered to my home and never leave.

Then I would climb the building like Spiderman does, find ur apartment and whine for $$$.....or pose as a food delivery person and kiss ur feet and beg for $$....:giggle:lots of ways to find someone....(sadly).

Then I would climb the building like Spiderman does, find ur apartment and whine for $$$.....or pose as a food delivery person and kiss ur feet and beg for $$....:giggle:lots of ways to find someone....(sadly).

It's ok. :lol: I would invite you, and Anita could play with the dogs while we ate a lobster that I had delivered!

Why would you need a truce? Are you at war with them?

Now, if you want to vanish without a trace, that's another matter.

Funny you should bring this up. That us because in today's (Wednesday) copy of USA Today these is a story about a woman who won at MegaMillion and did just that. She took off and no contact with anyone.

I'm not good enough to pull the link up but I'm sure someone can post the link if they are kind.

Becoming a millionaire and leaving without a trace.....no contact w/family/friends?....Could be a very lonely existence....so I'd share some of my wealth with my family, then might disappear for a long time. Have them come and visit me....just making sure that they were alright and financially able to take care of themselves.

:lol::wave:I guess the first thing to determine if one won a million dollars-the tax consequence to you.
From past newspapers account-not too many persons were able to handle the sudden influx of cash from unexpected "lottery winning."

Since I don't buy/ play lotteries-don't expect to wonder about winning-only in dreams.

Buy my own island

I'd pay off my college loans, grab a good car, and find a place to live in peace. Might give my parents some money to help take care of the bills too.

I'd probably built a lot of strip clubs and be a famous strip club owner in da world. :rockon: I'd invent lap dance...take yo pants off lap dance for special price, $80..with drawals) :lol: great way to invest money.

Drop it like it's hawt!! Snoop doggy dog song!

serious you security. very big on deal, risk your agree? or disagree on person? situation things

High security big deal risk things!

I'd pay off my college loans, grab a good car, and find a place to live in peace. Might give my parents some money to help take care of the bills too.

I'm sorry to hear that peace is so fleeting for you......hang in there....best wishes.

Back