Open/Close?

This reminds me......When President Kennedy was assasinated, Las Vegas closed their doors for 24 hrs, a first for Vegas to close for ANY reason....lo & behold, no exterior door locks! :P So they hadda call the National Guard to come out and stand watch for a day.

wizard said:
Happened to me once. It was about 2 years ago, my friends and I agreed to meet and eat breakfast at Denny's. I arrived earlier and found out it is closed. I paged my friend to notify that it is closed. My friend thought I was bullshitting him because Denny's famous motto is Always Open! I was puzzled myself, too but I found out that they had to close because of fire in kitchen. Gee!
I've had that happen to me. I was at a party with my friends. 15 of us decided to go eat at Dennys for our post-party gathering. We all drove to Dennys and found out that they were closed. It turned out that it was time for their once-a-month carpet cleaning and they can't have customers in the restaurant due to the smell of the cleaning equipment. Believe me, you wouldn't want to be there. They did it once with customers in there... including me! It smelled horrible! In fact, I couldn't taste the food! Eek!

Cricket said:
:madfawk: at those business that claims to be open 24 hours in their advertisements... but yet they close during some certain hours during the certain week
yeah... like UTA:madfawk:

Back