Open/Close?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I hate then things like this happen. Has it ever happened to you?

Attachments

• 0056.jpg
    0056.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 142
hahah Vampy -- something mustve forced the business to say theyre closed even tho its advertised as "always open" and no its not happened to me YET

Happened to me once. It was about 2 years ago, my friends and I agreed to meet and eat breakfast at Denny's. I arrived earlier and found out it is closed. I paged my friend to notify that it is closed. My friend thought I was bullshitting him because Denny's famous motto is Always Open! I was puzzled myself, too but I found out that they had to close because of fire in kitchen. Gee!

:rofl: ~Very Funny!!!

sometimes company aren't shown fully explained why.. closed but says Always open.. PRETTY OBVOUIS DUH!! should have removed "Always open" Just use their head ??? :confused: affect them confused more.. LOL

Pretty funny picture btw it's COOL snap shot picture!! ha ha

Once, there was a store in my hometown that had a sign that said, "3rd Annual Going-Out-Of-Business Sale!" WTF!?

:madfawk: at those business that claims to be open 24 hours in their advertisements... but yet they close during some certain hours during the certain week

Heheh..yeah, doesn't that suck sometimes, hey? :P

There are not a lot of shops around here that stay open 24 hours 7 days a week. The majority of the shops normally shut doors by 5pm from Sunday to Wednesday then opened late until 9pm Thursday through Saturday.

The only times most shops are open until midnight or 24 hours is over Christmas to give last minute Xmas shoppers the opportunity to shop. ;)

Here in Utah, there is a supermarket chain called Macey's which is open 24 hours, EXCEPT Sundays. No kidding, they close at 12 midnight Sunday and reopens 12 midnight Monday.

I remember seeing a picture of this store that was going out of business and there was a sign on the front that said "Now Hiring".

Wal-Mart near my school opens 24 hours. I don't know if you guys find it weird but I find it weird for me. Who would go shopping to get supplies at 3 in the morning???

sweetgal154 said:
Wal-Mart near my school opens 24 hours. I don't know if you guys find it weird but I find it weird for me. Who would go shopping to get supplies at 3 in the morning???
I would! :wave:

We Have Many Wal Mart That Are 24 Hrs Open ... And Food Grocery Called King Scooper Arealso 24 Hrs Open Too Even Few Gas Station Are 24 Hrs Too Ofc 7-11 Too Lol Nothing New With 7 11 Lol

Walmarts here in Utah are open 24 hours too, and sometimes when everything is closed, people do go to Walmart to just hang out or go shopping. I have gone shopping there at 3 or 4 in the morning and done by 6 in the morning!

knightwolf68 said:
We Have Many Wal Mart That Are 24 Hrs Open ... And Food Grocery Called King Scooper Arealso 24 Hrs Open Too Even Few Gas Station Are 24 Hrs Too Ofc 7-11 Too Lol Nothing New With 7 11 Lol

ahh 7-11, always opens 24/7, sucks there aren't any around Bloomsburg, :( All the stores closes around 5-6, which sucks and that would mean I have to go to Wal-Mart. Thank god they have everything but no car, ahhh!

GOOD QQ that would be intresting qq to raise pinkster, but i would say for security purposes IF the salesman needed to go into the back for a longer period of time then ofc would just put a sign up saying BRB 15 mins since he's alone and ofc he would notify police saying he was in the back should any puzzlement of locking a 24 hr store comes in cuz the safe';s in the front not in the back....

javapride said:
GOOD QQ that would be intresting qq to raise pinkster, but i would say for security purposes IF the salesman needed to go into the back for a longer period of time then ofc would just put a sign up saying BRB 15 mins since he's alone and ofc he would notify police saying he was in the back should any puzzlement of locking a 24 hr store comes in cuz the safe';s in the front not in the back....

and also they close on holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter.

Back