ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
Texan Guy - you think the new rule is full of bullshit? How about you go and invite 6 people at once and do some oovoo schitt, then?

i used 4 ppl on video confereincing at once. it was very good and more clearly to view us signing. that time we had beta version with up to 6 ppl videos, but now sadly oovoo just released a full version few wks ago - one free with 3 ppl video conf. if u want to run up to 6 ppl videos, then it wud cost extra a month.

what more is that i can chat with deaf friends on macs. it works between mac and pc. that is a rare application that can do that.

ovoo

i have mac laptop, was able to download ovoo with no problems....but dont use it cuz i dont know how it really works....

i used 4 ppl on video confereincing at once. it was very good and more clearly to view us signing. that time we had beta version with up to 6 ppl videos, but now sadly oovoo just released a full version few wks ago - one free with 3 ppl video conf. if u want to run up to 6 ppl videos, then it wud cost extra a month.

what more is that i can chat with deaf friends on macs. it works between mac and pc. that is a rare application that can do that.

Oovoo is good. but new HOVRS MVP and VideoSign 3.0 include video conference which could chat more up to 8 people. They will be coming late summer or early autumn. You will love MVP or VideoSign 3.0 . I can't tell more features till HOVRS will announce it. If you join up new HOVRS member, contact me in AD private message.

dbarovian

yes mvp and videosign 3.o is coming! yes you are right but not know what is look like..
wait and see.. all iknow is videosign 30 .. is good for can talk more than one cam example someone (hearing) call you with relay to you and someone (deaf) call you in directly then it works.. cool!! it almost like you can put them hold on phone.. like old fashion way on office work lol!

Oovoo is good. but new HOVRS MVP and VideoSign 3.0 include video conference which could chat more up to 8 people. They will be coming late summer or early autumn. You will love MVP or VideoSign 3.0 . I can't tell more features till HOVRS will announce it. If you join up new HOVRS member, contact me in AD private message.

indeed ! whoo hoo... 8 ppl conferencing.. that is good ! i just need 6 ppl conferencing for meeting for my backpacking trip in Spring of 2009.

indeed ! whoo hoo... 8 ppl conferencing.. that is good ! i just need 6 ppl conferencing for meeting for my backpacking trip in Spring of 2009.

Great! You can chat 6 ppl conference call meeting with deaf interpreter in MVP or VideoSign 3.0.

I just got oovoo. I am orione1even. But I sign very slow, and am a beginner just so you know. I"m happy to learm though, and talk with all of you.

H

I don't have vote it yet. I have a question. Do you think Camfrog will be work on my new webcam brand is Logitech - QuickCam Orbit AF?

Pinky

Camfrog works well on Logitech Orbit that I have used for two years. :)

I prefer Oovoo over Camfrog though.

Nobody answer my question. I found it out. Someone using camfrog instant messenger me with a nasty stuff. The man said CUM CUM. Huh? I blocked on him. I don't know who is him. I don't like strange men found me through directory. What I can do? I was a new at camfrog. I haven't try ooVoo yet.

pinky, dont worry about them.. they are other country.. crazy lol! you can block them .. in your IM. easy.. also you can go in any deaf room.. there are alot of deaf rooms.. i used to go one room bec i loyal to my friend who own that room.. so if you come in that room, i wont kick you out.. nice! i know other deaf do kick them out sometime.. with werid rule rme! but mine dont.. important is just show your face simple! i allow hearing to come in so they can learn sign.. if they dont that fine.. who care .. just show the face that it.. if show nasty then good bye i banned them.. simple.. smile

I just got oovoo. I am orione1even. But I sign very slow, and am a beginner just so you know. I"m happy to learm though, and talk with all of you.

H

Pm you at ooovoo.. so We can talking about Steve G and ghost hunter :giggle: ;)

Back