ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am at friend's at the moment, borrowing her internet for tonight, and I am currently downloading ooVoo and camfrog right now, and I would like to know if you are one of the members of either software and fancy a chat, please feel free to let me know here! :D

Both softwares are now on my laptop - user ID is the same jclarke. No one is online tonight, so I will be back online tonight YOUR TIME. (Means tomorrow morning, my time). Good night AD'ers. (Let me know if you're online, by leaving a post here)

I have ooVoo...I am shel90 :) add me

speaking of ooVoo, just to let you all mac users know that it is available for mac now... currently in beta but open to public...

Camfrog form mac has been out already long time ago (last year) although limited but to use it unlimited then need to go Pro.

to me, Camfrog "Cute_Bea75" but i can't take a download ooVoo on my apple Laptop, they said, coming soon! I will wait. so, I prefer VP, when i am chat with my friend from US and if i will chat with my friend from Germany, then i use camfrog.

I have both ooVoo and Camfrog. I personally like Camfrog better than ooVoo because of the quality of FPS (Frame Per Second) and my Camfrog sn is the same as WhiteWolves64 and hopefully to chat with you soon .... :D

--- Via SK3

Authentic - thanks, will add you

Shel90 - added you last night, you should get my profile invitation :)

Sunshinelady - u should have window vista installed into ur mac via boot camp and the oovoo will work, but on what boult said mac version is now available

WW64 - I will be on later 2day

I will be online later in few hours, I have to go and have coffee with my parents but afterwards, will be online!

My User I'D is jclarke for both! :mrgreen:

--- Via SK3

Authentic - thanks, will add you

Shel90 - added you last night, you should get my profile invitation :)

Sunshinelady - u should have window vista installed into ur mac via boot camp and the oovoo will work, but on what boult said mac version is now available

WW64 - I will be on later 2day

I will be online later in few hours, I have to go and have coffee with my parents but afterwards, will be online!

My User I'D is jclarke for both! :mrgreen:

oh okay! I will try it tomorrow, not today.
oh nice, that you are going and has coffee with your parents. My Parents never love coffee, only TEA!!! *sigh* alright! :)

@ Boult, I didnt know before. I saw on my laptop. It is the same "coming soon" Maybe I were blind LOL
okay! I will see it tmw. :ty:

Ssunshinelady, thats fine, thanks. I will add you for now.

FYI - I am online now :)

Im on ooVoo now - username is Dixie but theres a million of them, lol Its the one for Arkansas United States

I do have camfrog and ooVoo but I have not use ooVoo in a long time because it's in my XP. As Boult stated the beta version is open for Mac, so I'll give it a test later on.

IMO Camfrog is best video quality like WhiteWolves said. For free version, you only get to see one cam at a time in webcam chat room. For lifetime version $50 one time fee you get to see just about everyone (up to 100) but really not need to see 100 people at a time lol. I been using camfrog for 4 years now.

I am off for today. Will be back on when I have internet connected. take care everyone!

I dont have either camfrog or ooVoo cuz I know few cam chat on internet sucks and slow running, so I dont add them

I just downloaded Camfrog for Mac yesterday and experimented with it with my friend while he was at work all night. I thought it was really cool. If you wanted the pro version, it will enable you to have multiple videos, bigger video screen, etc. He told me it's about $59 for 2 licenses (it can be installed on 2 computers).

Back