Only Lesbian (20-27), Who's Single?

misspeace3

Reaction score
Hey :wave:,

I'm Courtney and I am Full :deaf:. I'm currently live in Texas. I been looking for who single lesbian in any state or in location from Texas. If you would like to chatting with me? Come to talk me here on post comments. I don't bite you. I love chatting with who single lesbian.

If I hug authentic in Austin and send the picture to you. That prove that he is bi. Thumb Up!

When you see me, I'll drop a bar of soap and run away. Let other non-heterosexual men and she-males take care of you when you are about to pick it up. THUMB UP!

Hello Misspeace :)

Mistake post here.. Here just for social and learning.. You can check out the deaf date website. :)

Good luck you find a right gal!
;)

really? my skin crawls every time a woman tries to talk me into a relationship with her or touches me sexually.

I had a landlord that was gay and she invited me a party to watch a movie of women having sex with some other women . I did not go! My landlord then wanted ask me if I wanted watch the movie with only her! I told her "No Thank you!!" I was really freaked out! I was thinking how GROSS watching women having sex together!

really? my skin crawls every time a woman tries to talk me into a relationship with her or touches me sexually.

I had a landlord that was gay and she invited me a party to watch a movie of women having sex with some other women . I did not go! My landlord then wanted ask me if I wanted watch the movie with only her! I told her "No Thank you!!" I was really freaked out! I was thinking how GROSS watching women having sex together!

Wow, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel!

Back