Only Lesbian (20-27), Who's Single?

Jeez...the OP most likely didn't realize this was not a dating site....and look at the remarks here!...Perhaps she's a new member?....

And as for insulting a member "not the brightest crayon in the box"....what's ur point?...It's the OP's thread for god's sake!

Jeez...the OP most likely didn't realize this was not a dating site....and look at the remarks here!...Perhaps she's a new member?....

And as for insulting a member "not the brightest crayon in the box"....what's ur point?...It's the OP's thread for god's sake!

So what you're saying is insulting the OP's sexual preference by calling it GROSS is ok but saying someone isn't the brightest isn't? I disagree.

I hope I'm not offending any one here but I'd really prefer the sausage, with prunes along it please.

Hugging someone isn't a bi thing.. Kiss him and send me a picture.

no, not the simple kind hug. It's something I'll hug in wrong way to guy that not suppose be... :D

I guess authentic don't want to be near to me anyway

Not surprised, that's typical Russians. :roll:

Anti-gay rights are much higher in Russia than USA does.

Disagreed.

I would rather to die instead of trying bi/gay.

Well, you were born straight so you are straight.

Sex orientation isn't conversion or personal choice but it was from born, unlike religions.

I was born bisexual, of course and PowerON is just messing with you. :lol:

Hey -would love to chat with you..planning on moving to TX n a yr or so:wave:

Sure, me too. I'm live from Texas. are you planning on moving to TX or what? I have been there in California because my real father and his side family are live from South California.

Back