Only for people who love fashion...

Totally love the shoes, Alicia!

AfNcBlSCAAApBYt.jpg

dress and shoes I REALLY wanted and got;)

Hot. lol love your shoes. I never thought of black top along with blue shoes. I normally see lots of people wear black top and red shoes. blue shoes, not bad!

Hot. lol love your shoes. I never thought of black top along with blue shoes. I normally see lots of people wear black top and red shoes. blue shoes, not bad!

How about hot pink shoes? I'd totally wear that with a black dress! I don't own a pair yet... Must... Go... Shoe... Shopping!

How about hot pink shoes? I'd totally wear that with a black dress! I don't own a pair yet... Must... Go... Shoe... Shopping!

oh yes hot pink, not pale pink. deep hot pink is nice too! i have to stop buying the high heel shoes for fun. I only buy shoes if i have to go to the special occassion only. high heel shoes are killlllllllllllllling me. :tears: i love high heel shoes but extremely uncomfortable. :cry:

oh yes hot pink, not pale pink. deep hot pink is nice too! i have to stop buying the high heel shoes for fun. I only buy shoes if i have to go to the special occassion only. high heel shoes are killlllllllllllllling me. :tears: i love high heel shoes but extremely uncomfortable. :cry:

I heard that platform pumps are extremely comfortable compared to regular heels.

yes its true. i have couple platform pump shoes. they are just comfortable, not extremely comfortable. lol i personally like wearing the flat shoes. i like sanita clogs or dansko clogs. eh. my all time favorite sneakers.

I don't own a pair of platform pumps yet... I'm 5'9 and have long legs although one leg is slightly crooked and throws my balance off. I just wonder if they'd even be comfortable for me. A lot of my girlfriends insist on it... Maybe if I find the right pair... I've been looking for this kind of pair.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KW_ZVVikQ...e+madden+%27russhh%27+pump+in+nude+patent.jpg

Hot pink is good, too. I need hot pink shoes.

My daughter and I found this fashionable jacket at the thrift store on Wed.

I don't own a pair of platform pumps yet... I'm 5'9 and have long legs although one leg is slightly crooked and throws my balance off. I just wonder if they'd even be comfortable for me. A lot of my girlfriends insist on it... Maybe if I find the right pair... I've been looking for this kind of pair.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KW_ZVVikQ...e+madden+%27russhh%27+pump+in+nude+patent.jpg

Hot pink is good, too. I need hot pink shoes.

it matches any pants, jeans and go on. try them and how do you feel about it. i always like platform pump shoes so if they were free sure i can wear them whenver i feel like so.

this is the best thread ever.. i love clothes :)

i recently bought this dress at Lord and Taylor.. that store has beautiful things

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-11-27 at 11.00.17 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-11-27 at 11.00.17 PM.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 14
and i want to get this dress

Attachments

• Free-shipping-wholesale-lady-dress-sexy-leopard-dress-party-dress-SEXY-one-shoulder-dress-one-pi.jpg
    Free-shipping-wholesale-lady-dress-sexy-leopard-dress-party-dress-SEXY-one-shoulder-dress-one-pi.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 12
Cute dress, Mintee ! :) We do not have a Lord & Taylor's around here. We do have Macy's, though.

I could never find a cute dress at either Macys or Lord & Taylors around here... :(

my fashion sucks.

but then... I'm not a fashionable person. Just functional.

I love to shop so does my boyfriend lol sometimes its a bad situation hahaha

My "skanky" boots according to PFH finally came today!!! I'm in love with them and they look nowhere near "skanky!"

Back