Only for people who love fashion...

lanapoo

Reaction score
I just got this dress... The only picture I could find does it no justice. It's a similar dress, but the one I got is way better and has a bow I could tie in the back!

Amy%20Beth-339.jpg

I got it for only 5 bucks! Yay for clearance!

I think I'll make it my Birthday suit in few months.

Feel free to post any of your latest purchases, desires, or ask for advice here in this thread!

No "fashion police" please. Keep in mind that everyone has their own "style."

I just bought this cute wrap-around sweater from the thrift store for only $2.99. I will take a pic of myself wearing it when I go to work on Friday when it is jeans day.

It looks similiar to the one in the picture..same color, same sleeves but the rest of it is solid material.

Attachments

• 2058891179_e071bcf237.jpg
    2058891179_e071bcf237.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
I just got this dress... The only picture I could find does it no justice. It's a similar dress, but the one I got is way better and has a bow I could tie in the back!

Amy%20Beth-339.jpg

I got it for only 5 bucks! Yay for clearance!

I think I'll make it my Birthday suit in few months.

Feel free to post any of your latest purchases, desires, or ask for advice here in this thread!

No "fashion police" please. Keep in mind that everyone has their own "style."

I love it..I just wish my shoulders were petite to pull this style off.

I just bought this cute wrap-around sweater from the thrift store for only $2.99. I will take a pic of myself wearing it when I go to work on Friday when it is jeans day.

It looks similiar to the one in the picture..same color, same sleeves but the rest of it is solid material.

That's so cute! I have something similar in beige. And for shoulders in strapless dresses, I'm not exactly petite either, but having strong shoulders can also be a good feature if you go strapless. It's all about arms though... :shock: I worry about my arms being too thick or fatty.

I love my "goth-y" dress that I found on clearance for only $10...it was like 85% off the original price. Haven't had the chance to wear it, though.

2e662yc.jpg

I bought this shoe for cold weather walking. Yes, it does velcro. :D

That's so cute! I have something similar in beige. And for shoulders in strapless dresses, I'm not exactly petite either, but having strong shoulders can also be a good feature if you go strapless. It's all about arms though... :shock: I worry about my arms being too thick or fatty.

Your arms look great to me! I think the dress looks very nice on you .

That was so cute especially when you wear with a shawl and oh a little design like a small butterflies will add beauty to it, just like a princess. :D

I cannot pull off strapless dresses at all. Lucky to those who can.

Check out Modcloth because they've got some really cute dresses and not too expensive. I want most of the shoes.

Back