Omg Omg!!!!!

Darlin Tweety

Reaction score
I cant believe that i MADE it [m]3000[/m] woo hooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
lucky! Congrats.. im waiting to hit 100.. just cant seem to say anything worth saying =X

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
wow

tytytyty
curtsey.gif

Originally posted by pinkster
lucky! Congrats.. im waiting to hit 100.. just cant seem to say anything worth saying =X

yes you can make it to 100 we will said CONGRATS to you ;)

you see kuifje75 is :crazy: kuifje75 said who care about posts whatever to kuifje75 same as mine as 4K thread, I am sure you and will nodding on kuifje75

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
you see kuifje75 is :crazy: kuifje75 said who care about posts whatever to kuifje75 same as mine as 4K thread, I am sure you and will nodding on kuifje75

yeahh i saw it oh boy !!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hahaha lol !!! i cant wait see you hitting 1k HURRRRY UP lol !!! :lol:
yeah I can't wait.... btw why don't you ask me millions of question in my thread "ATTN: MYSELF/ Ask me anything atoz"! that will help my numbers go up!

ha... I would rather write REAL posts that actually were more than one liners, and meant something. Keep the chit chat out of Alldeaf and do it in chatrooms instead. I think these oneliners degrades this forum and makes everything too much to read. It seems like to me that you all only care about your post numbers than caring about something that is actually worthy of saying something.

Back