Oldest religion in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagle Cheorkee, Oh please I am wide awake. I am happy with my life. I am happy and I am not Christain. I am very wide awake.
Sound like you are Jehovah Witness. Anyway we are suppose talk about the oldest religion, not bible book. all of the religions are older. Like Hindu, Shinto, Zen, YingYang, Buddhist,Celtic, Natvie America Prayer,Mayan, Aztec,Incas,
Wiccan, Pagans, Troy,Viking pray to Odin,and then came along Jews, Christain and Muslim. I don't having problem with their religion. So, that is enough making judgement.

Hahahah! I former Jehovah witness you read my profile how I am accepted Jesus Christ! Jesus not religions!!!

Eagle Cherokee,
You are off the point. I know Jesus is not religion. I did not read your profile. I read your word and what kind of person you are. Not profile. So, enough bad mouthing. I like peace and no more insulting. I agree everybody is different and just don't say anything. Just let them be. It is about the oldest religion. It is not about judgement and telling them what to do.

Eagle Cherokee,
You are off the point. I know Jesus is not religion. I did not read your profile. I read your word and what kind of person you are. Not profile. So, enough bad mouthing. I like peace and no more insulting. I agree everybody is different and just don't say anything. Just let them be. It is about the oldest religion. It is not about judgement and telling them what to do.

Let me not waste my time undy! ENOUGH!!!

Ok, I agree with you eagle cherokee.
let be peace and friend. I respect your.

Let me not waste my time undy! ENOUGH!!!
:topic:
You sure did waste your time already for posting off-topic post in "On-Topic Debates" thread about "Oldest religion in the world" and I have noticed some of your post has nothing to do with this thread. So please follow the rule of AD!

Oh, you believed the scientists' theory of big bang.

Okay, Wieisdoof, what or who orginated or caused the big bang?

What or who originated God? First causes are notoriously tricky to pin down, y'know.

What or who originated God?
God is eternal, the Alpha and Omega, no beginning, no end. No one created God. He is the Creator Himself.

First causes are notoriously tricky to pin down, y'know.
Then you can't prove the Big Bang?

EagleCherokee63

Who care what Bible say! I still don't believes. I don't believes Noah Ark either. I think you are misunderstood about Monkey. I do not believes we were monkey before. We are still human . I believes evolution. everything happen to change. I have read bible book so many time! So what! I still don't get it. They are so many bad judgement. I have seen so many enemy ! I don't think God did it ! Why does God let children suffer? Of course we have been sinned! So what people make mistake! Nobody is perfect! Everything is brainwashes. I hate to make judgement. Everybody is different. They choose their path. I choose my path whatever my heart to tell me what is right for me.
I had a dream that I met Jesus, he told that he had nothing to do with Jews , Christain and Muslim. He couldn't help it, because they hate each other and too many judgement. Would you believe me??

Well, I do believe in Noah's Ark, because it says so in the bible and it tells me true. I don't believe in evolution. If, we came from evolution, then we will not be in God's Creation in the first place.There never will be. Do you know why ? Because I couldn't imagine what God will be like if, we were not like His own Image. Maybe, we will be like a monkey or ape after His Own Likeness Image and THIS will make us DEFECT or IMPERFECT. Gee - it is impossible to even think of that kind of image.

God NEVER allows children/or people to suffer. It's the people who allow themselves to suffer, because they chose to reject Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour. Jesus is NOT a religion. Jesus is just God. God don't have many different religions or different churches in Heaven. There's none. Just God Himself only. It is JUST Him. Just One God. :)

And, yes it is wrong to judge people because we are sinners and we, the people have no right to judge people. Just show them LOVE and PRAY for them.

If you're Christian, you'd realize none of these bullshit questions matter. God cares about us now. Who cares if we descended from apes or if God breathed and spit on some dirt. We're here and thats all that matters. Believe in what you want and let others believe in what they want. People wonder why religion is the cause of so much turmoil? Because of the petty bullshit squabbles like these. That's why I try to dissociate myself from religion.

also, KJV say God created you his image!!!

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

I dont believe how many yrs! God only knew one! cant missed story religions history. It are all wrong doctine! I not accepted about Hindiusm. It devil control false religions!!
i agree you EagleCherokee63 you know that hinduism not first.... god frist one created sun and moon and earth and galaxy and amimail and human but maybe god did created for alein? lolz haha i am scared right run hide mountain..:eek3:

Wonder why we worry about the past so much when it's the future we should be worried about. Y'all lookin at ya asses then walk into a stop sign' -FWACK!- not seeing where you're going. Then you realize oh sh-- what the f-- hit me?! Y'wake up and find yerself stripped of yer coat and wallet and an old homeless guy yanking at your 200 buck nike shoes! (I'm just being silly ignore me. Sleep deprivation, whee.)

On a serious note- Why are these answers so important to some people? What the oldest religion in the world is? Whether we came from sea monkeys (little humor there) or adam and eve. Creationism or evolution? They act as if these answers will tell them how to live their lives. I doubt life comes with an instruction manual so everyone should just live their lives to their own creed and belief as long as it doesn't affect others negatively everybody'd be happy right? Anyways I'm going to bed, I'm so out of it and can't think properly. Good night guys.

I did a google and found this

Question? Iisn't agnosticism the oldest spiritual structure? After all--are we born believing in a god, -or are we taught to believe in a god?

:ugh3:There are no gods but Allah and Mohammad is the last messenger of Allah.:)

Oh, you believed the scientists' theory of big bang.

Okay, Wieisdoof, what or who orginated or caused the big bang?

No, I don't believed that scientists. But, I believed that astronomy (about history of universe, asteroids, meteorites and others).

ha, just had to lighten the debate and add my thoughts into this whole mix

I think the oldest religion founded is SEX as we, animals are the living proof :)

yea it could not meet the critera in the religion its close enough

:thumb:

All these different religous verses, beliefs, scriptures, and etc just makes me more confused. I think I will stick to the belief that sex is the oldest religion. It is very simple and straight-forwarded and no headaches...LOL!

Good Job The*Empress for starting a thread that gave me a headache!!!

I think I will stay out of the religious categories..toooo much debate in there.

As my mom always said to me "3 things that u should NEVER discuss on the dinner table: religion, politics, and abortion"

This thread just proved it...imagine having this debate on the dinner table with people who have different beliefs. I think I probably would never go to bed that night! LOL

Dont mean to belittle it but wow...I couldnt think straight anymore after reading the 5th post!

I think I will stick to having faith in my own self. That I am solely responsible for what happens to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back