Old Teacher Blindfolds Students and Feeds Them His Semen

i only do, because i know whst life is like for a child after going thru a tramatic experiance and its not pretty

I am actually closer to that than you think. Call me old fashioned but I have this feeling of forgiveness triumphing over anger. I still think the dude needs to be locked up. He did commit a crime (against the future of humanity) and needs to pay for it, but death would just let him get away with it. He's 61. He can't be afraid of losing his life. I can tell you he'll get a LOT more punishment in prison than in death (from man anyways). After death, his punishment is between him and his maker.

I am actually closer to that than you think. Call me old fashioned but I have this feeling of forgiveness triumphing over anger. I still think the dude needs to be locked up. He did commit a crime (against the future of humanity) and needs to pay for it, but death would just let him get away with it. He's 61. He can't be afraid of losing his life. I can tell you he'll get a LOT more punishment in prison than in death (from man anyways). After death, his punishment is between him and his maker.
you make a good point, i didnt think about it this way, i hooe prison sucks for my uncle. and this ass. exuse my lang.

Back