Old Teacher Blindfolds Students and Feeds Them His Semen

ki4jgt

Reaction score
The “game” conceived by Miramonte Elementary School teacher Mark Berndt, 61, was a tasting test during which he kept the children blindfolded, sources familiar with the investigation said.

Berndt is accused of committing lewd acts on at least 23 children, including blindfolding them and spoon-feeding them a white substance that authorities say was the teacher’s semen.

Children told investigators that they were being enlisted in a tasting game, according to a district source who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak. They were supposed to say whether the substance was sweet or salty and whether they liked the taste. The blindfolds were necessary, Berndt allegedly said, “because he was going to put on bright lights to take the pictures and he didn’t want to hurt their eyes.”

FULL COVERAGE: Mark Berndt

The photos were apparently taken in Berndt’s classroom. The teacher frequently kept his door locked, which was against school policy, but not an uncommon practice among teachers who want to limit interruptions.

The alleged victims, photographed one at a time, apparently included his current and former students and possibly some he’d never taught. Berndt allegedly put the substance around the mouth of a child and asked the child to lick it off his or her lips.

“The students shared that they didn’t like the taste of it,” in the case of the liquid they described as salty, said the district insider.

AUDIO: Listen to principal’s message

District officials said they have no record of any child, parent or staff member ever complaining about Berndt or raising a concern.

Los Angeles schools Supt. John Deasy offered a swift condemnation Tuesday of Berndt.

“I find it disgusting, I find it reprehensible,” Deasy told The Times. “I hope this man spends the rest of his life in prison.”

Deasy said Berndt was removed from the classroom immediately after the district was notified of the allegations and he was fired by the school board at its next meeting.

The cache of 400 photos being reviewed by authorities includes head shots or pictures of smiling children and other more disturbing images of children gagged or blindfolded or both, according to sources who have seen them.

All of the children were fully clothed in the pictures. Some included disturbing images of children with a spoon near their faces; in the spoon was a milky liquid.

Sgt. Dan Scott of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said the photos were perplexing because the children were smiling and appeared not to be in distress. Detectives went to his classroom, where they found a spoon in a trash bin that matched a spoon seen in the images.

They tested a substance on the spoon and found semen containing DNA that matches the teacher’s, Scott said.

“We didn’t have a felony until the semen was discovered,” Scott said. Source

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/just-in/teacher-caught-spoon-feeding-kids-jizz/

I watched a report on this on TV, it included a couple of the involved children and their parents, it made me sick. I have no words for the feelings I have about this man.

I watched a report on this on TV, it included a couple of the involved children and their parents, it made me sick. I have no words for the feelings I have about this man.

I know a lot of teachers are going to get a bad rap for something one sicko did.

la schools

Look where this happened,,, poor and illegal popultion wherebmany of the parents can not even speak english. Those teachers really took advantage of the situation knowing the parents would be too scared to complain. Yet another disadvantage to being poor and illegal

Just sick. All the planning that went into this. Not some last-minute stupid idea.

I predict the offending teacher most likely will bee harmed or killed by one of the affected kids parents ...... :roll:

I predict he'll be killed by some of the inmates in the prison system.

Yeah, the men in prison don't look kindly on their cellmates who are in prison for child-related offenses.

I predict that he's going to be tasting a whole lot of semen pretty soon. :lol:

Sick, dirty and perverted old man!...No telling what I would have done if he did this to my child......Probably take him out to a Solid Waste Plant and throw him in! Then ask him politely how it tasted.....

Good God, had this been my child... he would be in a hell lot of trouble.

this is disturbing... growing up in the same kind of area i had a teacher at my elm. school who touched little kids, he had only ever touched my bum, but he did much much wores to poor little boys. people like this are sick and should not be allowed to live.

what happened to good teachers nowaday.

There are still more good, or at least decent, teachers than bad teachers. By far. The media, deadbeat parents, and republicans just want to make them all look like stupid, lazy pedophiles. Don't buy the BS.

this is disturbing... growing up in the same kind of area i had a teacher at my elm. school who touched little kids, he had only ever touched my bum, but he did much much wores to poor little boys. people like this are sick and should not be allowed to live.

I wouldn't go as far as death but I do agree he needs to be locked up. Not because he doesn't deserve it but because I honestly don't know what happened to him that made him do the things he did. There but for the grace of God, I could've been born to his parents, went through his life and not know what I would do. It's a touchy subject though.

They're still around. My senior year, I transferred to one of the best schools in my state. The teachers actually allowed the students in their lives. They showed up to get paid, but they also were transparent with their students and presented themselves as people and NOT superiors. The school's test scores were in the top scores in the state.

I hope I am a good teacher....sobs.

As long as you learn as much from EVERY ONE of your students as you expect to teach them, you will be.

I wouldn't go as far as death but I do agree he needs to be locked up. Not because he doesn't deserve it but because I honestly don't know what happened to him that made him do the things he did. There but for the grace of God, I could've been born to his parents, went through his life and not know what I would do. It's a touchy subject

i only do, because i know whst life is like for a child after going thru a tramatic experiance and its not pretty

I should said i tbetter that there is no way for us to know for sure what happened to the teachers years ago because we didnt have media at this time. I am glad that lately they have caught lots of disturbing teachers to make sure that it will not happen again to the little kids. Whats more if anyone who wants to be teachers would not do it since media is everywhere.

There are plenty of them. This just isn't one of them.

yes yes there are many good teachers. i found it disturbing how did they do to the little kids. "(

That's true....we hear so much about bad teachers in the news.....Even school bus drivers....Even the students themselves!

yeah lots of adult people who thinks this way around with kids are sick. i mean in the wrong way. ...

I hope I am a good teacher....sobs.

Yes you are a good teacher, plus awesome and fun. Kids will thank to you when they get older. i know that.

There are still more good, or at least decent, teachers than bad teachers. By far. The media, deadbeat parents, and republicans just want to make them all look like stupid, lazy pedophiles. Don't buy the BS.

yeah true. I am glad media exists so teachers would make sure if they want to be good teacher then great.

Back