Old & NewTestament vs Book of Mormon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I read him. :)
I am just statin' my opinion about the " religions " around the world and they are fightin' over the truth by sayin' that their religion is right than other ... or sayin' that other religion is right than theirs.
It's a long way for them to find the truth. ;)

Well then quit fighting with them. Just tell them your opinion, they might debate, but just don't fight back. They create their threads. Leave them be.

Well then quit fighting with them. Just tell them your opinion, they might debate, but just don't fight back. They create their threads. Leave them be.

Huh ? What do you mean quit fighting with them ? I didn't fight with them. I didn't talk about THEM. I am talkin' about the RELIGIONS AROUND THE WORLD. Understand ?

Huh ? What do you mean quit fighting with them ? I didn't fight with them. I didn't talk about THEM. I am talkin' about the RELIGIONS AROUND THE WORLD. Understand ?

Yes I know you didn't fight with us but patience to debate with us. Yes, I know and agree with you that the problem is we have sooo many religions in the world that's how we fight to end to kill/destory each other.

what? i know several christians who refuse to take birth control pills because it goes against their Christianity's doctrine. just google[tm] the key words.

Exactly, see the example of Duggar family who have 16 children and expect 17th this July. They don't beleive in sex protection accord their bible that the children is the gift of God.

Uh? Don't believe in birth control? I never heard any of church leaders in our church said we are not encouraged using BC. I know A LOT OF women in Mormon church are using Birth control. I think its silly if someone says in mormon church that don't believe in BC. That's not accurate. So... my sisters are using BC or IUD. So.. you heard the wrong information. :)

C'mon, everyone who are not mormon did molested children. Everyone are making those nasty choices not JUST mormon. NO one is perfect in here. Boy.

:gpost: Christians or other beliefs are also the same who molested children as well...

WOW.... thats interesting.. So you asking if its right. Uhmm... thats probably incorrect. In mormon church, they do believe in 10 commandments, of course they don't believe in adultry. Therefore, the husbands are not supposed to have sex with another women. It has nothing to do with protecting their wives or leaving their wives alone. Thats pretty interesting.

Yeah, that's what I am wondering since I know few mormons around here including you... I was like eh? and wondering either it's really mormon's belief or not. That's why I make double check with you all to compare with my co-worker.

Accord my knowledge what I know from her...

No drugs
No coffee/tea where there're caffience including
No sweet drinks (soda, coke, etc) because of caffience including
A mormon husband can sex with anyone only if mormon wife permit him...(eh?)

Yeah, that's what I am wondering since I know few mormons around here including you... I was like eh? and wondering either it's really mormon's belief or not. That's why I make double check with you all to compare with my co-worker.

Accord my knowledge what I know from her...

No drugs
No coffee/tea where there're caffience including
No sweet drinks (soda, coke, etc) because of caffience including
A mormon husband can sex with anyone only if mormon wife permit him...(eh?)

Well, they can drink Sprite because of no caffine.

Hiya. I'm at work in Idaho and I am itching to post this thread after reading some of your posts.

Once again I am gonna tell what we believe in.

What some aders said about Mormon and rockys comments are not accurrate. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea.

Basically what I believe in and what Mormon usually believe in...

We don't believe in forcing people to join the church. We want others to find themselves to know if they want to be a member of the church. We strongly believe free. Agency.

What rocky said about Baptist, we are encouraged not to mIxed up with Mormon and baptism. That is too confusing. I myself believe in only one church is the church of jesus Christ of latter day saints. Aka Mormon.

We don't believe in adultry. We don't believe in sharing our spouses to other person

There was no such a rule that we are not allowed to drink sodas. That's overrated statements from Mormon. There were no records from the church leaders say no caffiene, no poppy seed. Only harm drugs such as marijuana, coke, cracks and alcohol.

Also there is no such a church law about birth control but only said to encourage us to multiply. Many Mormons were misunderstood with birth control that we were not allow to use BC. And that's one big fat lie.

We believe to respect others peoples wishes. My husband is a convert to Mormon. I never force him. And I wanted him to find himself. If he doesn't want to I would respect him. So he asked me if he could learn about the church and I was more than happy to share with him. We went to salt lake city to meet sign language missionaries and he was taught and he studied and he didn't want to rush. We gave him time to study. I would want him to take his time rather than he get confused. Joining one church is a big step.

So please ask mE any questions about Mormon. Before you get the wrong idea. Please! I won't argue and I just want ppl to get the right info.

Sorry if I offend you, rock. I totally disagre what you share in here. Mormon church is not yours. Its gods.

Thanks!

At least, Utah is better than in most part of deep south.

There was no such a rule that we are not allowed to drink sodas. That's overrated statements from Mormon....
If there was never that rule I wonder why Mormons themselves tell us there was? :dunno:

If there was never that rule I wonder why Mormons themselves tell us there was? :dunno:

I'm with you. My sister in law used to lived with them as her foster. They are devout Mormons. They can't drink caffenated drinks include pops, have to share same bath water :eek3: and etc. I think Mormons has different legalistic like denominations and catholics. Even when my sister in law fell down the stairs, he wouldn't come down to make sure if she is ok, bec you not suppose to touch a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back