old/haunted dorm at gallaudet

Jolie, than you for posting an image of that door; now maybe Byrdie will see it. Btw, that's not the same door; it is a nice looking newer one. The one I knew was the same shape and everything except that it was older, and had a more "creepy" look to it. Lol....

:lol:

I do know what you're saying about it having a creepy look. I also do remember it looking really creepy, but nothing like the one that is shown in the youtube video. As far as I recall, the door paint was crackled and shaded. The one in YT was new. So, perhaps it's the same door only they have re-painted it? :dunno:

I saw that coffin door when I was on a tour guide in 1999 when I was on my USA trip... didn't think of going anywhere closer. :lol:

:ty: for showing the door. I think it's just part of the arichtecture of the building.

Who knows....maybe it's time to call the "Ghostbusters"? :lol:

Last edited:
jolie, yea...i remmy that door.. but i dont think i ever did go throught .. lol i did not graduate at all.. strange.. just story.. i dont believe those like that.. but..

do you believe those?
lol! i laughed! just an interesting story that all

Horserace - mentioning not being able to graduate is that the work is too much pressure for you??

jolie, yea...i remmy that door.. but i dont think i ever did go throught .. lol i did not graduate at all.. strange.. just story.. i dont believe those like that.. but..

do you believe those?
lol! i laughed! just an interesting story that all

Yeah, It is just one of the urban legend. Every and each college has their own "myths".

Jolie77 since you mentioned you walked through the coffin door, and did you graduate from Gally if you were a gally freshman or something?

Jolie77 since you mentioned you walked through the coffin door, and did you graduate from Gally if you were a gally freshman or something?

Uh Oh! JClarke's imagination is running into overtime! :lol:

I heard plenty of stories abt the "COllege hall coffin door" heard a story that 4 girls from class of 92 i belive they walked thur that door and eventally all of them wd not long after that... it cld be mystery or true...

My guess would be that you beat the odds and graduated :cool2:

That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)

LOL @ Tousi.

Tousi - If his imagination is going into overtime, Are you going to pay him the time and half? :lol:

Fancy to get paid on Alldeaf, awesome! Gimme my paycheck, Tousi!

That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)

LOL @ Tousi.

Tousi - If his imagination is going into overtime, Are you going to pay him the time and half? :lol:

Hehehe, Jolie, no need to pay him; he does it okay all by himself!

I remmy when I was at NTID. Back in 1984, there was a student got killed by jimping out of the window the nite before my graduation day. It was crazy that day. Sad. But dont remmy which dorm was it.

Heard that there was a party and the stuident got drank and dared that he can fly by jumping out of the window. Dumb move.

I was NTID/RIT student from 1981 to 1985. I never hear any deaf student jumped out from the window. I guess hearing student did jump.

We never see any talked about ghost or haunted at dorm or tunnel or anywhere.

Also, I was MSSD Student. Nobody talked about ghost at Gally. Some people talked about ghost at Catholic University's Brady Hall.

I laughed about one person said that a gally student, and his roommate saw a lamp light turned on, even it was unplugged.

I was NTID/RIT student from 1981 to 1985. I never hear any deaf student jumped out from the window. I guess hearing student did jump.

We never see any talked about ghost or haunted at dorm or tunnel or anywhere.

Also, I was MSSD Student. Nobody talked about ghost at Gally. Some people talked about ghost at Catholic University's Brady Hall.

I laughed about one person said that a gally student, and his roommate saw a lamp light turned on, even it was unplugged.

Even if authentic brings us the proof, then you're in trouble! :lol:

The living room of my parents' house used to have a door. My mom sealed it up a long time ago and replaced it with an octagonal window. She said it was a coffin door for taking out dead people after wakes in the living room. Seems like people thought it would be bad luck to take a dead person out through the main door.

Back