OJs tv show canceled.

Well it doesn't matter if tv show gets cancel...

O.J. will still get paid.... and of course someone will sell his books and
interview on the internet or somewhere.

It will go on and on and on and on... from generation to generation...
It won't die down, you might catch your Grandchildren reading
O.J. book.... one day.

:eek3:

No OJ did not get paid for the interview, but he was going to get paid for the book. However now that the books wont be sold, he wont be making any money at all.

And if anyone does try to put that book or show on the internet or sell it, the publishing company will sue for copy right infringements.

Look everyone..

OJ is writing the "story" not real it's fiction making up his story on the book due reason making his living decent.

Careful yourself don't jump collusion about OJ is guilty for murder his ex wife and Brown's son.

OJ knows that he had lost everything his estate and others things toward to pay off the lawyer cost fee and Brown's family cuz sort of wrongful lawsuit.

That's all, I've known about it as same my husband did read whole thing about him..

OJ is definitely one SICK bastard! He should be thrown and rot in a mental institute for life!

I feel sorry for his kids more than anything. I can't imagine watching my own dad living a lie for the second half of his life, let alone lie about murder(s)! As a football fan, NFL will be mega-stupid if the dare to induct him into the Hall of Fame...I'll be totally pissed! OJ do not deserve to be a Hall of Famer! :pissed:

Prison! not the mental Institute!

Luckily OJ has a home in Florida .. it is a state law that his home cannot be taken away. If he settles in California or elsewhere -- Finished! Oh well ... At least his reputation is already ruined.

I won't buy a f---ing OJ's book! :mad: because I hating OJ alot and forever! :ugh3: That make
me sick about OJ making a book. I hope no one can buy a book or watch the
TV show rating should been go up!

I sure OJ should be rotting in hell for his eternal forever!! I hope one
day he will die at slowly, painful, torment, and suffer, then he goes
to hell for tormentment, painstaking, non-stop suffering for his
own eternal!

I feel sorry for the Brown's Family. :(
God bless the Brown's Family.

I'm glad OJ won't get a penny out of this as Rupert Murdoch pulled the plug himself. I don't believe the Brown and Goldman families had recieved much money from the settlement in civil lawsuit. So OJ is probably living very well as his assets' bound to be hidden.

If Murdoch has not cancelled the whole thing, I wouldn't read his hypothetical book or watch the interview.

It's glaringly clear that he killed his ex wife and her friend.

I think we VIOLATE his freedom of SPEECH here...

That is not right to take away his rights.

Why?

I thought this is the LAND OF THE FREE?

Why?

O.J. should say whatever he wants to.

That isn't right to take away his rights.

His right of free SPEECH.

So let him... Interview and books...

That isn't fair to tell him to shut up.

If you don't wanna listen to him, then don't listen to him, change channel and
don't buy his books.

I think we VIOLATE his freedom of SPEECH here...

That is not right to take away his rights.

Why?

I thought this is the LAND OF THE FREE?

Why?

O.J. should say whatever he wants to.

That isn't right to take away his rights.

His right of free SPEECH.

So let him... Interview and books...

That isn't fair to tell him to shut up.

If you don't wanna listen to him, then don't listen to him, change channel and
don't buy his books.

No one is saying that he CANT write books or that he CANT interview. No one is trying to put duct tape over his mouth and say that he cant say whatever he wants. It is not a RIGHT to have a book published or an interview aired on national TV.

No one stopped him from writing the book, or making the interview. But people did say that its crazy for this man to get treated like a celebrity for talking about in such a horrific manner these murders that many believe that he him self committed.

We arent telling him to shut up, we are saying to the publisher of the book and to FOX news who would air the tv interview that if they air it, we refuse to watch it.

Its called a boycott. If you dont like something you have every right to say that you refuse to buy or accept that thing and no one can force you to do anything else.

The problem that people had, wasnt that he was talking, it was that he was being paid all this money for talking about how he would kill his ex wife that was brutally murdered. He still owes MILLIONS of dollars to the brown and goldman families, and he hasnt paid any of it. He claims that he is broke, then he goes and gets millions of dollars for writing a book and is trying to hide that money from the courts so he doesnt have to pay any of it to the families of the people that were murdered.

I dont give a crap if he ever does another interview or write an autobiography about his life, but when he goes out, write a book and does an interview on how he would brutally murder two innocent people, its just disturbing.

If a company wanted to publish his books or a tv channel wanted to air the interviews they would pay FOX news and News corp for the interview and the book copy rights and then sell them. However who ever bought the rights would have to suffer a lot of heat from the public. Because the american public is fed up with this self pretentious egotistical attention craving freak.

Even if he did not commit the murder its absurd, its crazy and just down right sick to write a book saying how you would kill the mother of your children, how you would brutally murder your wife. Even after she had already been killed in cold blood and we still dont know who did it.

Thats like if some Al-Queida person were to write a book saying "if i were going to bomb the world trade centers this is how i would do it" its just plain wrong and mean to shove it in the faces of the families that have had people die.

I'm glad OJ won't get a penny out of this as Rupert Murdoch pulled the plug himself. I don't believe the Brown and Goldman families had recieved much money from the settlement in civil lawsuit. So OJ is probably living very well as his assets' bound to be hidden.

If Murdoch has not cancelled the whole thing, I wouldn't read his hypothetical book or watch the interview.

It's glaringly clear that he killed his ex wife and her friend.

I completely agree with you, its just absurd. He has a multi million dollar house in florida, but florida state law says that you can not take a persons only home to settle a law suit.

It would be a totally different story if OJ wrote an autobiography, or wrote about some issue in his life. But to write a book, so smug as to say "if i were to kill the mother of my children, this is how i would do it."

What would happen if those kids read that book or saw that interview and saw their father talking about how he would brutally murder their mother? How horrible would that be?

Well even if he admits to the murders, he cant be tried for that same murder because there is no statue of limitations on murder but you can not be retried for the same murder.

But he could possibly get tried for something else.

Yeah cause the jury plead him not gulity and even if he really was, its too late for that.

Well it was nearly 12 years ago...and I was only about 10 at that time and I dont really know the whole story so all I know is that OJ killed his wife and a man who is a friend of his wife...and the question is why? did he do it cause he thought his wife is having an affair? and who is the man he murdered? is it about racial-related problems? since he's black and his wife is white... is it money problems? is it about the custody of the kids? who knows...

but if you do know, please share it with us here so everyone will know the whole story behind OJ simpson.

Well it was nearly 12 years ago...and I was only about 10 at that time and I dont really know the whole story so all I know is that OJ killed his wife and a man who is a friend of his wife...and the question is why? did he do it cause he thought his wife is having an affair? and who is the man he murdered? is it about racial-related problems? since he's black and his wife is white... is it money problems? is it about the custody of the kids? who knows...

but if you do know, please share it with us here so everyone will know the whole story behind OJ simpson.

Nicole Brown and Simpson were actually divorced, and nicole had custody of the children and OJ was supposed to be paying child support. Nicole was having a relationship with Ronald Goldman, a waiter. They divorced shortly after OJ pleaded guilty to abusing (domestic violence) against Nicole in 1994.

In the civil trial where OJ was found guilty for battery against nicole and ronald, he was ordered to pay $33,500,000 but still has not paid a dime. As well in the state of california you can not take money from someone ones pension money for a civil suit. So the very large sum of money he gets from his NFL career can not be garnished. As well he moved from California to Florida where in Florida you can not sell a persons house for the money to be used in an judgment.

Simpson was acquitted of murder in 95, but in 1997 he was found liable for the murders, put has still not paid a dime.

Jealousy and Abuser -- simple as that.

Well even if he admits to the murders, he cant be tried for that same murder because there is no statue of limitations on murder but you can not be retried for the same murder.
You can be tried twice for the same murder, but only if it has federal interest. You can be tried once in state courts and once in federal courts, however, the ammount of red tape to go through to try someone twice is so cumbersome, it is very, very rare.

One man in Texas was tried for the same murder twice. He was found not guilty in the state courts, but I'm not sure what the federal outcome was.

OJ's case has no federal interest. There was no federal government agency involved, in the act of crime itself.

I feel bad for the confused kids. I am sure one day either one will share the truth about OJ. I won't go near him .. it is scary. He has a capable of killing people!

That I agree with you RedheadGrrl!! He is guilty & knows it. Who else would have commited those murders?? Its always gonna remain unsolved.

GOOD!!!! He dont deserved that!!! He is guilty in my book. I dont like him since he killed nicole and ron.

Back